E-Commerce is the booming trend and a majority of sellers are adopting online selling to capitalize on this trend. But this form of business is not confined to introducing oneself online with a full-fledged e-commerce Store. The real challenge for startups is to engage the users, convert them into buyers, and create brand awareness. With challenges come opportunities and there are opportunities galore in the e-commerce space. There is need to harness the power of this huge platform to reach out to the maximum number of buyers out there.
Let’s start with first things first. The success of an online store primarily depends upon the number of users it is able to engage. User engagement is measured in the form of Traffic. Here are some tips to boost traffic for your online store:
- Search engine optimization is the best way to make the new store visible and get more people to reach it through organic sources.
- A sound content strategy, with high-quality, keyword rich blog posts, articles, and product descriptions, also generates organic traffic for your store. Video content and tutorials strengthen the online presence even more.
- Social media is the most popular marketing tool, which is likely to avail high traffic for the startup site. Various platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest can be used to drive visitors.
- Email marketing is another reliable channel that serves the function of boosting online traffic. It is used for one-to-one communication with the potential customers and is a cost-effective marketing technique.
- Affiliate programs, which involve promoting your business through third-party affiliation, is another way to enhance the store traffic.
- Graduating to m-commerce is another good idea if you want to extend your reach to countless smartphone users.
Once you are happy with the traffic generation of your venture, the next step is to focus on increasing the conversion rates. Here are some strategies that can help:
- A high-performance, fast loading online store is able to retain the visitor and entice him to buy. A user-friendly interface and experience are significant in this regard.
- The checkout process needs to be smooth and should involve few steps. Enabling guest checkout is a great idea to get more conversions.
- Multiple payment options should be made available so that buyers can use the one that suits them the best.
- Security is another issue that influences the conversion rate. People will be more willing to complete the sale if they trust that their personal and financial information are secure.
- Transparency regarding shipping costs and return/exchange policy also builds the trust of the buyer and boosts sales.
Finally, it is important for the e-commerce startup to build a brand. Brand building follows naturally when the store is able to get high traffic and conversion rate. High product quality along with personalized services boost customer loyalty and supports long-term branding too.
The post How To Boost Traffic And Revenues For Your E-Commerce Startup appeared first on .
This post first appeared on E-Commerce Trends That Are Going To Be In And Out In 2017, please read the originial post: here