At some point in our life, many of us dream to go abroad whether it is to study, employment or immigration. Going abroad for such reasons includes a bunch of obstacles. Some of them are familiar & some we need to tackle like passport validation, details of country regulations, university regulations, accepted English test etc.
PTE Academic —
Many candidates and users used to search for the common problems that people face while planning to study or Work abroad. We've all dreamed of going abroad to study or to work at some point in our lives. Some of you might have even planned it for your children. Studying or working abroad comes with a whole set of challenges; some of which we are aware and some, we stumble upon along the way - passport validities, visa applications, country regulation details, university acceptances, accepted English tests and so on.
All this stops at one thing which is a basic criterion & that is the inability to speak English. Many people hesitate to speak the corresponding English language of that country where they want to go. I have seen people practicing English pronunciations sitting in front of a mirror. Due to this reason, many people opt to stop dreaming of going abroad. And if you are also one of them who're giving up on your dreams, then please don't do that, as because, the Pearson India has started an awareness program about how PTE Academic can assist people to go abroad for study, work or immigration. PTE is the best English test worldwide that is computer-based, so there is no need for pen & paper. It's flexible and secure too.
Pearson India is taking the initiative to make one of the steps in this journey hassle free - by creating awareness about how PTE Academic can help you move abroad for study, work or immigration. PTE Academic is the world’s leading computer-based English test- it’s fast, flexible, fair and secure.
Today here in this page, I'm going to share the thoughts on the hurdles that you face while planning their move abroad. Going to talk about #DefinitelyPTE as an English Test option that is widely accepted by a number of universities of Australia, New Zealand and other universities from UK, Canada, USA, Singapore and Europe for studies, immigration and/or work. Just keep reading.
|How 'PTE Academic' Helps STUDENTS To Study Abroad, Work, & Immigration|
What is PTE?PTE stands for Pearson test of English academic and it is actually a 'computer-based language test' which helps the applicants in developing their ability in the English language. The biggest thing is that it has an global credibility as there are various PTE centers all over the world.
Why PTE (Pearson Test for English)It is an online-based English test administered by Pearson. The reason behind PTE's huge success rate is, it tests the skills like summary making, note taking, info presentation. PTE Academic Official Guide, Practice Tests Plus, Expert coursebooks, online scored practice tests and free test tips guides and videos are also a part of the reason why someone should select PTE Academic.
Check out the benefits of scoring system on PTE:
1. It's fastPTE allows people to book their appointment even just before 24 hours of the test. You should wait for no longer for results as it gives results within five business days which really important as you don't have to wait for too much to apply in a recognized university if you are going abroad for study.
2. Flexible enough to scheduleThe most important feature of PTE is, it offers a flexibility for candidates to book test throughout 363 days of a year in over 200 centers. These centers are located in 50 countries around the world. So candidates have the choice to choose any one as per their convenience also candidates can book test according to their own availability & time. PTE offers a secure computer room to give test & a locker also to store your personal property.
3. Worldwide acceptancePTE Academic is accepted by most of the academic programs across the globe & also the well-known institutions like Harvard INSEAD etc. In case of visas that need a proof of English language like Australian Government (DIBP) & Immigration New Zealand (INZ) accept PTE Academic as a evidence for visas. For the purpose of registration & assessment, PTE Academic is accepted by the professional association across the globe. No additional fees will be charged if the test takers send their scores to as many institutions as they like.
4. SecureThe computer-based marking gives assurance of 100 %fair & accurate scores. There is no chance of human intervention, therefore the risk of partiality is zero. Palm-scanning, digital signatures, secure paperless results, randomized test forms and CCTV make sure that PTE is the most secure tests of English around the world. All these things make PTE transparent & really a reliable Academy.
5. Book the test & prepareWhen you have done the booking for this test, you can find the essential material on the website. According to your requirement, you can make use of use the free material or have a look at preparation courses. Before going for the test, you should make use of the test taker handbook.
6. Grammar, vocabulary and pronunciationAlong with your communication skills like speaking, reading, writing PTE also checks your vocabulary, grammar, pronunciations etc. which is I think the best to increase & test your expertise in the language.
7. Help to get the jobThe people who have cleared PTE with a high score, are mostly preferred by the organizations to get the job. The PTE scores are taken into consideration by more than 8000 organizations which are really a great thing to get admitted to top universities in the world like US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc.
8. Learn traveling & to live abroadAt the time of the test, candidates have to read, listen & reply to the questions on the computer. There are three sections of the test listening, reading & the third is a combination of speaking and writing. And all this in three hours. As you will see there are almost twenty different formats of the questions ranging from multiple choices to essay writing. Here you will get exposed to different types of real-life features that you may come across when you go abroad.
What to expect in a Pearson VUE test centre
Availability of the PTE Preparation Course:
YOU CAN GET THE BEST IMMEDIATE PREPARATION FOR PTE ACADEMIC: https://ptepractice.com/
Using free sample questions and online practice materials you can test your skills the best practice you can get with fast results.
The online scored practice test is timed and scored just like the real PTE Academic test, so you get the best sense of how you will need to perform on the day to achieve your goal.
How do PTE Academic scores compare to other English tests?
|PTE Academic scores|
College Recognition listPTE Academic is allowed by thousands of institutions globally, including top organizations such as Stanford University, Harvard University, and Imperial College London. PTE Academic is also endured for visa purposes by the Australian as well as the New Zealand govt. authorities
It is allowed for the study purposes by a number of institutes all over the world and more than 95% of the UK universities. Some of the top titles include:
- Cambridge Education Group
- Cambridge Management College
- University of Derby
- University of Greenwich
- University of Sussex
- London Academy of Management Sciences
- London International College of Business and Technology (LIBT)
- London Metropolitan University
- Australian National University(ANU)
- AAAR Institute of Business & Technology
- Academy of Information Technology
- Australian Academy of Management & Science
- Australian College of Commerce and Information Technology (ACCIT)
- Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia
- British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT)
- Capilano University
- College of the Rockies
- UNICAMP – University of Campinas
- University of Guelph
- Alberta College of Art and Design
- Mount Royal University
- NAIT Polytechnic
- The King's University College
- University of Alberta
- Zealand Institute of Business and Technology (ZIBAT)
- Birmingham College of Business
- Birmingham Management Training College
- London College of Finance & Accounting
- London College of Information Technology
- London College of International Business Studies
- University of Applied Sciences
- Deggendorf University
- European Business School
- European School of Management and Technology
- Dania Academy, University of Applied Sciences
- Metropolitan University College
- Technical University of Denmark
- Zealand Institute of Business and Technology (ZIBAT)
- Curtin University (Singapore)
- Heartpower TESOL and Teacher Training Centre
- INSEAD (Singapore & Fontainebleau)
- Leadership and Management Institute
- London School of Business and Finance, Singapore