Error codes? Roku Customer Service is on the way!
We know how confusing error codes can be! Just to help you, the Roku customer Service has come up with decoding the two most important Error Codes commonly faced by users! Contact the Roku Customer Service for any help on the Roku Activation code link.
Roku is extremely simple to use and a customer-friendly device! Care must be taken to ensure that the installations are done properly! If installations are not done properly, many error codes are bound to crop up and you may have to seek assistance from the Roku Customer Service!
What does it mean if you receive the Roku error code 009?
If error code 009 flashes, it means Roku can’t be connected to the internet. Here are few tips to get you past this error code!
- Examine if the Internet network is active from another device.
- Modify the DNS configurations on your modem. Also check the “Advanced Router Settings” to get the router firmware updated.
- From the advanced settings, choose the option to adjust to ACL/MAC address filtering.
- Adjust the wireless security mode and change DNS servers
Try reboot the systems connected to Roku. Closedown Roku device for 1-2 minutes and Power on again for router and cable modem as well. In spite of doing this step, if you feel the error code has not been faded, contact the Roku Customer Service for assistance.
Now, if you are facing the Roku Error code 014
, you are struggling to connect your Roku with your Wi-Fi network!
- Try disabling the network pings, by using your Roku Remote! After disabling the network pings, you will be able to connect successfully!
- Get your software updated by connecting to another network!
- After running the update, double check if the option network pings are disabled!
Follow the above steps to successfully connect to your Wi-Fi network without any issues!
The Roku Activation Code is authorizing the Roku player to start streaming! It is a single time check which is connected to your TV to start streaming! For any assistance for the RokuActivationCode, contact the Roku Customer Service for assistance at +1-844-965-4357.
The post Steps To Resolve Roku Error Code 014 and Roku Error 009 appeared first on .