With M&T credit card users can earn up to 1.5% cash back on general purchases. You can customize the credit card at the M&T Customization Studio.
Benefits of the M&T Bank Credit Card
- No annual fee
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on purchases made through the card
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers
- $0 foreign transaction fee
- Enhanced chip protection
How to Apply for M&T Bank Credit Cards
You can apply for the credit card either through your online banking account or by phone. However before you proceed with your application, you should meet up the following requirements.
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Be a resident of the United States
- Possess a valid Social Security Number
- Have a photo ID issued by the government
- Also you have not been declared bankrupt in the past 6 months.
Now, follow the steps below to apply for your M&T Credit card and also see how to check your application status below this section.
- Visit M&T Bank Credit card application portal through the link here
- Take your time to go through the rates and fee by downloading the Terms and Conditions in PDF format
- When you find a good and certified card that suits what you want, you may put a call across to the M&T customer representative at 1-800-724-3222
- Follow the instructions from the representative to apply for your card via phone call
Alternatively, you may visit any M&T bank branch nearest to you. Request for the credit card application, complete and submit back. You will get an email from the bank when your card is ready, proceed to the bank and take your card.
How to Check your Card Application Status
To check your M&T Credit card application status, call the customer service at 1-800-724-2440. You will be asked to provide your application reference number. Then the customer service will inform you about your card application status.
***To cancel or close your credit card account contact the customer service at 1-800-724-2440 or through her contact us page.
That’s all for today on How to Apply for M&T Bank Credit Cards at www.mtb.com. I hope this was helpful?
Please feel free to leave us a comment or question using the COMMENT BOX below.