GOtv Eazy Self Service is an initiative by the multichoice TV satllite, Gotv, to help its customers perform some of the functions on the service right from the convenience of their homes, offices and on the go. There are enumerable things you can do with GOtv eazy self service, we’re going to see many of them here.
One of the major problems users have complained of on GOtv is E16 Error message which normally surfaces after paying for subscription, and so other issues. It may interest you to know that GOtv already know about these problems and have provided ways through which users can fix or perform some functions on GOtv. One of these ways is what we want to discuss right on this page.
SEE THIS: DStv Online Subscription Payment With QuickTeller
GOtv self service is a free and simplified way you can trust to pay, activate your decoder, clear errors, check your subscription status and perform lots of other functions on GOtv.
Things You Can Do With Eazy Self Service
Below are the full functions you can perform using GOtv eazy self service;
- Activate your GOtv decoder
- Pay for your Subscription
- Purchase Gotv
- View frequently answered questions about GOtv
- Find a dealer
- Clear or fix error codes
- Get GOtv customer service and support information
How To Use GOtv Eazy Self Service
In the following subheadings, we shall be discussing how to use the self service to perform the tasks mentioned above.
Note that to use the GOtv self service, you will be asked to provide your Full name and IUC number (this is found on the red sticker under your decoder) at each instance;
Then, with your internet enabled device or mobile phone, access the self service website via http://eazy.gotvafrica.com to start enjoying GOtv Eazy self service.
Don’t be too anxious, the steps are simple to follow!
ALSO SEE: CheckOut The List of Available Channels of TStv
How To Activate Your GOtv Via GOtv Self Service
- Click on the “Activate” button on the website main page
- Select your State from the list of States there
- Then, enter your Surname, IUC number of your decoder and your mobile phone number
- Next, click on “Activate” to complete the steps. You should be able to receive an information to confirm your activation
How To Pay for Subscription Via GOtv Self Service
- On the self service homepage, click on “Pay”
- Select the account you want to pay – yourself or someone else
- Then, enter your Surname or mobile number and IUC number in the appropriate fields there
- Next, click on Login to access the secured payment page
- Fill out your payment information to complete the steps here
How To Clear GOtv Errors Via Self Service
To clear errors on GOtv you have to identify the error code. This will be needful to solve the particular error. Follow the steps below to fix errors;
- Scroll down the GOtv self service official website and select “Clear Errors Codes”
- Next, enter your IUC number and the error code on the appropriate boxes there
- Then, click on “Clear error” below the field. This will remove the error and you’ll get your GOtv back
How To Check Via Self Service
To check your activation status, type your IUC number and click on “Check Activation Status” button. Your status will be displayed.
OTHERS SEE: How To Use an ATM to Withdraw, Transfer Money & Pay Your Bills
For more details, you can contact GOtv customer care center;
- Customer Care number: 08039044688
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/gotvng
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/GOtvNg
- Email: [email protected],[email protected]
If you found this helpful, feel free to comment and share this article with others.
The post GOtv Eazy Self Service │Activate Decoder, Fix Errors & Pay for Subscriptions appeared first on VirginJist.