one of the largest issuers of Credit cards with variety of cards ranging from Chase Freedom, Chase Slate, to Chase Sapphire credit cards.
Chase also offers cash back credit cards, rewards credit cards, travel credit cards and business credit cards. The aim of Chase Credit Card is to help America’s households with a broad range of financial services, which they are easily complete from the convenience of their home or office.
SEE THIS: How to Apply for Walmart Credit Card Online
With Chase credit card, your desire to easily handle financial emergencies anywhere and at anytime without stress is to greater extent solved. In this review, we’re going to guide you on how to apply for Chase credit card. Since there are many Chase credit cards, try and find out the one that best suits you before applying. So, let’s get down to business. Please try and read till the end!
Features of Chase Credit Card
The following are the benefits associated with using a Chase credit card;
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase – it’s automatic
- Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.49-25.24%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
- No minimum to redeem for cash back
- Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
- Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit Journey
- No annual fee
How to Apply for Chase Credit Card
Applying for a Chase credit card is not a difficult task to complete, however, the only challenge is to how to find the right card. This is because, you have wide range of cards to choose from, so depending on your person, you’ve to choose the right card. Although, Chase helps you to find the right card that best suites you, there’s a little work needed on your side.
Therefore, the first step is to find the right card, and how do you do that?
- Go to Chase Official Website through the link here
- At the left side of the homepage, you will see the link “Explore Products”. Place your mouse pointer on the link and select “Credit Cards” from the options that appears there
- Select the cards one after the other and carefully go through the individual features. It’s daunting, I know, but you just have to go through them in order to make the right choice. If you’re new to Chase or using Chase credit card for the first time, Chase Freedom Card will be okay for you. It’s has no annual fee charge.
ALSO SEE: PayPorte Online Shopping – PayPorte Mobile App
Once you find out the right card, you can go ahead and starting your application. Follow the steps below to complete your application;
1.) Tap on the card you want to apply for to go to its web page.You may also contact Chase customer service at;
- 1-877-242-7372 (if you’re inside US)
- 1-713-262-3300 (Outside the US), to help you apply. However, this process may take more time than applying yourself. Also, there’s no room for you to cross-check the information entered for you by the customer service representative
2.) Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your information on the different stages of the application. You can Save & Exist your application and continue next time. However, ensure that all information you provide are true and correct. Also your email address must be functional because you’ll receive the card through email
3.) Once you’re through with filling out your information, submit your application and wait for Chase to process it in a coupe of minutes. An email will be sent to you confirming that Chase have received your application
4.) You can logout at this point. Then, in a couple of days, check back your email for any mail from Chase. If your application is accepted, you’ll receive a mail to that regard. Next, login to your Chase account (if you din’t have one, create from the official website) and print your new card through www.chase.com/verifycard. Go ahead, sign the card and start enjoying the advantages.
OTHERS SEE: How to Create a FastMail Account
I hope this was helpful?
Feel free to comment and share this post with others. Your contributions help to Improve VirginJist.
The post How to Apply for a Chase Credit Card Online – Everything you need to know appeared first on VirginJist.