How To Create Dropbox Account – Storing files in a floppy disk or burning them to a CD or DVD has failed over years now. This is a result of heaviness of the floppy disk and the time and energy spent while burning files to a CD or DVD. Consequently, Dropbox was invented to mitigate or permanently solve the problems posed by these services.
Dropbox is a handy tool to use if you need to store and share files online so that you can access them anywhere, anytime across all devices. You have the option of bringing your files together in one central place, which makes them easy to find and safely synced across all your devices seamlessly.
In this article, we have articulated easy steps to show you how to create Dropbox Account, so that you can enjoy storing and sharing your files online from one central and safe place. Meanwhile, before then, note that creating a Dropbox account gives the opportunity to enjoy the following;
- Get to all your files from your iOS, Android, or Windows phone
- Work on files with others through shared folders
- Use the document scanner to turn receipts, whiteboards, and notes into PDFs
- Comment on files to share feedback with your team
- Sync, share, and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files
- Desktop users can make changes to files in their Dropbox folder which automatically sync to dropbox.com and connected mobile devices
- You can enjoy the ease of use of Dropbox when you download the mobile app to your device
You have seen some of the features to enjoy using a Dropbox services. Now, without wasting more time, let’s quickly see how to create Dropbox account through a mobile device or web browser.
How To Create Dropbox Account – Start Here
Creating a Dropbox account is not a difficult task to complete online. This can be done via the mobile app or web browser. Want to download Dropbox mobile app, click on the link here. Let’s quickly see how to create Dropbox account via the official website – www.dropbox.com.
- Go to the official Dropbox website through the URL above
- Fill out the sing up form at the left side of the home page (if you’re using a PC) or below the page (if you’re using a mobile device)
- Enter your correct details in the appropriate boxes provided on the page and check the small box to accept the terms of Dropbox
- Review the information you have provided to ensure they are correct. Then, tap on the ‘Sign Up’ button below the field to complete the sign up process
- Next, you’ll be required to download the Dropbox app in order to easily access your account. Tap on the download link and follow the on screen directions to complete the download. That’s all!
If you follow the steps above carefully and closely, you will successfully create a Dropbox account and download the app to your device. Go ahead and enjoy the services therein!
I hope this was helpful? In case of your questions and contributions, use the box below. Also, feel free to share this article with others using the social buttons below.
The post How To Create Dropbox Account – Setup Your Dropbox Account Online appeared first on VirginJist.