It may be important to change Facebook Password if one notices activities (like updates, posts, comments, uploads etc) on his/her Facebook account that was not on his permission. It may be that you used a friend’s device to login to your Facebook account and didn’t remember to logout after usage or you mistakenly or deliberately saved your login details there.
Another cause of this, is that hackers may have hacked into your account and are using your account for their malicious activities. Changing your Facebook Password is an important way of stopping this scrupulous activities on your account. Once you notice any thing on your Facebook account, the first thing to do, is to change your Facebook password and if after that the problem persists, you can complain to Facebook support to resolve the issue.
MUST READ: How To Add PayPal Button To Facebook – Let People Buy Items From Your Page
The steps to change Facebook password is not that difficult to follow, however, the guide on this web page will be of great help to you. We are going to show you a concise and simple way to change your Facebook password via web or mobile app. So, let’s get started below!
How To Change Facebook Password Via Facebook Website
- Head over to Facebook’s official page through the link here. Or type www.facebook.com in your device browser and go
- Login to your account using either your Username/Email Address and Password. You can ask Facebook to remind you your login details anytime you want to login to your account
- When you are logged in, tap on the ‘Drop-down’ icon at the top right corner of the page near your profile photo
- Then, from the drop-down options that appears, select ‘Settings’ and continue
- From the left navigation panel of the Settings section, tap on ‘Security and Login’
- Then, select the ‘Edit’ link at the right end of Change Password section and proceed to fill out the passwords as demanded
- Type in your Current password, then the New Password and also re-type the New password in the last box there
- Afterwards, tap on the ‘Save Changes’ button below the field to complete the steps. That’s all!
SEE THIS: How To Block/Unblock Someone on Facebook Without Deleting Them
How To Change Facebook Password Via The Mobile App
- Open Facebook mobile app through your Android, Blackberry, iOS or Windows phone
- Then, on the home page that appears, type in your valid Username and Password for the account who want to change the password and tap on the ‘Login’ link below the field
- Tap on the ‘More’ button at the top right corner of the page that appears next to get over to the settings domain
- Then, scroll down to ‘Account Settings’ and tap on it
- Tap on ‘General’ from the Account settings options that appears next. This button looks like two close Gear icons and you will see it at the top of the next options when you have tapped on Account settings
- Then, select ‘Password’ from the list of options that appears next
- Enter your Current Facebook password on the top field that appears, then, your New Password in the next field. Also confirm the new password and tap on ‘Change Password’ to complete the steps here. It’s done!
RECOMMENDED: How To Use Facebook Two Factor Authentication To Protect Your Account
I hope this was helpful? Feel free to comment, make recommendations or ask your questions on this topic using the box below. Also, you can share this post with others using any of the social buttons below.
The post How To Change Facebook Password – Reset Your Fb Password – VirginJist appeared first on VirginJist.