Delete Whatsapp Account – Is your Whatsapp Account is requesting you to set your date and time? Or maybe you are finding it boring and time consuming to use Whatsapp again? So you want to delete your account and stop chatting with your contacts through Whatsapp.
You are on the right web page to achieve this. I will show you how to temporary and also permanently deactivate your account. Remember that you don’t need to fear anything as you can also activate your account anytime later.
See Also: Snapchat Download For Android & Blackberry Phones │Free Download
Now, sometimes you discover that errors may occur in your Whatsapp account. The account will automatically reboot itself or you change your number before and while trying to change it back to what it was, you will be asked to set your date and time. Most times, when you set the date and time, nothing will still happen.
Also, some people may not need too many chatting apps on their phone so they want to delete some of the accounts. Now, you don’t need to panic. Everything you are looking for on this problem is in this webpage. Now, let me quickly show you somethings.
What Happens When I Delete Whatsapp Account?
When you go through this article and finally succeed in deleting your account. You just did the following;
- removed your account from Whatsapp
- erased your message history
- deleted your account from all Whatsapp groups and contacts
- removed your account from friends’ favourite list
Now, you have known this. If you still want to continue with the delete, then you need to continue reading down this post. However, before I show you how you can finally delete your account from Whatsapp, there is an important thing to do. You need to back up your chat and call history. So that if for any reason you wish to come back to Whatsapp, then your history will be there for you.
Others Are Reading: Badoo Sign Up │Sign Up and Meet New Friends on Badoo App
How To Backup Whatsapp History Before Deleting Account
Now to create a full backup of your chats and calls so that you can easily find them back when you re-activate your account. Follow the steps below.
- Open Whatsapp from your phone
- Go the the ‘Settings’ option and select it
- Then, open ‘Chats and Calls’ from the settings
- Click on ‘Chat Backup’ and complete the action by selecting ‘Back Up Now’. This will back your history up immediately and you can proceed to delete whatsapp account.
Now, let’s go to the main business of the day, which is ‘How To Delete Whatsapp Account’. The steps are simple and like I said you can retrieve your account back anytime you want.
Mostly Viewed: Viber App Download │Free Text, SMS & Video Chat App
How To Delete Whatsapp Account on Android/Blackberry/iOS
- Open your Whatsapp account from your phone
- Navigate to ‘Settings’ at the top of the account homepage and select
- Also select ‘Account’ from the settings option
- At the bottom of the page, click on the ‘Delete Account’ link
- Then, proceed to enter your phone number used in opening the account
- Now, if you are too sure that you still wish to delete Whatsapp account permanently, tap on ‘Delete My Account’. This will complete the process.
That’s all! However, if you just want to stay away from Whatsapp for sometime without chatting or receiving chats from friends. You can change your phone number to another phone number that people are not with. This will keep you off for sometime.
I hope this article was helpful? For more Whatsapp tips and help, comment on the box below and also subscribe to virginjist.com by email for free.
The post Whatsapp.info│How To Delete Whatsapp Account on Android/Blackberry/iOS With File Backup appeared first on VirginJist.