Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship: The Honourable Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2017/2018 Nomination Interview for Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award
for undergraduate and postgraduate studies in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungry, Egypt, Turkey, Cuba, Ukraine, Japan and other countries. So, this article is written to quickly guide you on how to apply now.
Also Want A Visa: See Visa Lottery 2018 Application │Eligible Countries & How To Apply
BEA Scholarship from the Federal Minister of Education is an annual scholarship program by the governments of different countries. These countries entered agreements to help interested candidates from each countries through scholarship schemes. See qualifications and requirements and also how to apply for the programs below.
Qualifications For Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship 2017/2018
For Undergraduate scholarships, the qualifications include;
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in the Senior Secondary School Certificate, WAEC (May/June). This must be in relevant courses including English Language and Mathematics.
- In addition, the certificate above should not be more than two years i.e 2015 and 2016.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 – 20 years.
Also, the qualifications for postgraduate scholarships include;
- Applicants must possess a First Degree with at least 2nd Class Upper Division to qualify for the scholarship.
- Also, candidates who have received foreign award before must have completed at least two years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria.
- Age limit is 35 and 40 years for Masters Degree and Ph.D respectively
Available Courses For Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship 2017/2018
Undergraduate field of studies include Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine etc. Also, All fields of study are available for Ph.D scheme.
How To Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship 2017/2018
Now, having seen the qualifications and field of studies, interested candidates are therefore required to visit the BEA scholarship official website at www.education.gov.ng and follow the steps below to complete their application on the website. Meanwhile, don’t give anybody or group money to help you. Do the application yourself.
- Visit the official website through the link above
- Click on the Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship link on the page to start your application
- Then, create your profile on the next page that appears. Enter your functional email and password
- Thereafter, you fill out and save your information on each of the sections on the form one after the other.
Note: After that, you submit your application on the last section of the form. Also, know that your correct information are needed especially your email and name. You can use your email to login and edit your profile before the end of online application.
Also note that applicants for Hungarian Scholarship should visit the official page and complete the form online. They should also remember to print the completed form and bring to the interview venue.
Lastly, the venues for the interview will be written on your completed application form. They will also be according to your location. That is where you are to appear for the interview.
Read Also: WAEC 2016 Result Out│Check Your WAEC/GCE Result for 2016/17
Respective Zones, Venue and Date for Bilateral Education Agreement 2017/2018
1. North-West (KASU Main Campus, Kaduna)
Tuesday, 14th February – Kano & Kebbi States
Wednesday, 15th February – Jigawa & Katsina States
Thursday, 16th February – Kaduna State
2. North-East (FGGC, Jalingo, Taraba)
Monday, 13th February – Borno & Yobe States
Monday, 13th February – Bauchi & Gombe States
Wednesday, 15th February – Adamawa States
Thursday, 16th February – Taraba State
3. North-Central (Crowther Memorial College, Lokoja)
Monday, 13th February – Benue & F. C. T. States
Monday, 13th February – Niger & Plateau States
Wednesday, 15th February – Kwara & Nasarawa States
Thursday, 16th February – Kogi State
4. South-West (School of Science Okebola, Ibadan)
Monday, 13th February – Ondo & Osun States
Monday, 13th February – Lagos & Ogun States
Wednesday, 15th February – Ekiti State
Thursday, 16th February – Oyo State
5. South-South (Fed.Coe Tech Perm Site along Asaba – Ibusa Road, Asaba)
Monday, 13th February – Cross Rivers & Rivers States
Monday, 13th February – Akwa Ibom & Bayelsa States
Wednesday, 15th February – Edo State
Thursday, 16th February – Delta State
Also See: Other Ongoing Scholarships For Nigerian Students & How To Apply
6. South-East (Law Faculty, Ebonyi State University)
Monday, 13th February – Anambra State
Monday, 13th February – Imo State
Wednesday, 15th February – Abia & Enugu States
Thursday, 16th February – Ebonyi State
Note: Time for the interview is 9:00am daily. Meanwhile, Friday, 17th February, 2017 is the collation of results for all the zones. Also, application closes by 12:00am on Sunday, 12th February, 2017. So, you are should apply immediately.
Finally, you want to get update on Bilateral Educational Agreement Scholarship 2017/2018, always visit this website. Also, you can subscribe by email so that you will receive updates directly on your email.
The post Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship 2017/2018 is Ongoing – Apply Now appeared first on VirginJist.