I’m back at the NZ Tech Podcast with Paul Spain this week we discuss:
- Apple Pay arrives on Apple Watch and iPhone in NZ
- Sony Xperia XZ
- Samsung launches 10nm chips,
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7,
- TomTom Touch,
- Vodafone Fibre X,
- Tasman Global Access cable update and visit to Ile De Re fibre cable laying ship,
- Hololens in NZ.
Get the Podcast here:
- Download or listen to episode 307 directly
- Subscribe and listen via iTunes
- RSS Feed
You can keep current with the latest NZ Tech Podcast updates via Twitter @NZTechPodcast, the NZ Tech Podcast website or the Facebook page.
Filed under: Productivity Tagged: Apple, NZ Tech Podcast, Samsung, Sony, Vodafone
This post first appeared on Bill Bennett | Technology News, Analysis, Comment,, please read the originial post: here