The Konftel Ego is a lightweight portable speakerphone that can easily fit in a briefcase or travel bag to bring high quality audio phone calls anywhere with you. The Konftel Ego has the ability to connect to a PC, mobile phone or tablet by offering ultra fast Bluetooth or via USB cabling. With remote workers and the work/life balance the Ego helps to extend the office anywhere.
With the Konftel Omnisound the Konftel speakerphone is able to bring the quality of large conference room to a hotel room or small huddle room. Omnisound incorporates audio technology such as echo cancellation and noise suppression to drown out background noise.
Along with multiple ways to connect a device the Konftel Ego is compatible with multiple unified communication platforms such as Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber, Avaya Communicator and other conferencing tools.
Award winning quality
Before it has even been released the Konftel Ego has won the Red Dot award for “excellent product design” earlier in 2016. The Red Dot jury stated “With its small, compact form, the Konftel Ego is flexible in use and convinces with good sound and intuitively understood functions.”
Konftel Ego Images
What’s included in the box?
- Conference unit
- USB Cable
- Soft Case
- Quick Guide
Summary of Features:
- 12 hour operating battery time
- Headset connectivity option allows easy switching between headset and speaker function
- 1.77” Color LCD display for easy viewing and use
- Support for UC applications. Optimised for Skype for Business, but also supports other UC applications such as Avaya Communicator and Cisco Jabber
- OmniSound® with HD audio
- Music streaming in HD
- Compact, portable speakerphone that connects simply to a mobile phone, tablet or PC
The post First Look: Konftel Ego Wireless Speakerphone appeared first on VoIP Insider.
This post first appeared on VoIP Insider - Everything You Need To Know About V, please read the originial post: here