Nowadays video Conference essential for every business, because if they need to present the product demo to their potentials, possible from their office. If they need to go every time for potentials place, traveling cost will be increased the company expenses. Most of the companies preferred the initial product demo using video conferences. This post explains how you can setup video conference using Skype.
Setup Video conference using Skype
Skype is the best free video chat messenger and it has many features; you can use this application to make best video conference meeting. Following steps explain how you can set up the skype video conference:1. Connect Computer to larger size TV on both side using HDMI Cable
- Connect computer to larger size TV on both side using HDMI Cable
- Plugin into HD quality camera on both computers
- Login to Skype and make it video call using 4G speed internet connection
- After connected, the partner, you and your partner can possible to view and talk
- If you face any issue about audios, go to Tools -> Options -> Audio settings, here you have to check your microphone and speaker’s settings
- In Microphone section, you have to select your computer mic or external mic under Microphone settings
- In Speakers section, you have to select your TV speakers and enable Automatically adjust speaker settings option and save the settings
- If you would like to share your computer screen you can just click on the Plus icon on the bottom
- Now your partner can view your computer screen and you can present your products demo
Please be a note, many people also can join this video conference chat, also you can record this video calls.
The post How to Setup Video Conference Meeting using Skype? appeared first on techThagaval.