Liverpool could rival Chelsea for Roma defender Antonio Rudiger, while Leicester City want Pescara striker Gianluca Lapadula to help out Jamie Vardy.
LIVERPOOL TO RIVAL CHELSEA FOR RUDIGER
Liverpool are ready to rival Chelsea for the signing of Roma defender Antonio Rudiger, according to Italian website Calciomercato.
Rudiger is one of several Roma stars to have been linked with Chelsea since the announcement that Antonio Conte is to take charge.
However, Liverpool are apparently ready to make an initial offer of around £15million for the 23-year-old Rudiger.
- Leicester City boss Claudio Ranieri has targeted free-scoring Pescara striker Gianluca Lapadula to help out Jamie Vardy (Daily Mirror)
- Riyad Mahrez is set to stick with Leicester City despite interest from some of Europe’s biggest clubs Liverpool, Manchester City and Leicester City are among the teams chasing French teenager Ousmane Dembele (Daily Mirror)
- Arsenal have made a bid for Bolton defender Rob Holding – and hope he’ll be their first summer signing (The Sun)
- West Ham have offered teenager Reece Oxford a new deal to try to fend off serious interest from Arsenal, Manchester City and Manchester United (Daily Mirror)
- Roberto Martinez is edging closer to being sacked as Everton manager following the abysmal climax to their Premier League season (Daily Telegraph)
- Steve Walsh, the man behind Leicester City’s key signings of Riyad Mahrez and N’Golo Kante, has agreed a new contract (Daily Telegraph)