Barca Eye Dybala As PSG Close In On Neymar
Barcelona seem to be coming around to the idea of losing Neymar to Paris Saint-Germain and, according to Mundo Deportivo, have lined up Juventus forward Paulo Dybala as a replacement.
It is claimed Dybala has an agreement in place with Juve that would allow him to fulfil a dream and link up with international teammate Lionel Messi at Barca for minimum fuss as well as the small matter of €110-120 million.
Forking out such a fee should prove no problem for Barca, who will be receiving €222 million should Paris Saint-Germain meet Neymar's reported buyout clause.
PSG chairman Nasser Al-Khelaifi is busy working on Neymar's move to France, with a source telling ESPN FC that the Brazil international has said to the Ligue 1 Club he wants to join them and has agreed terms on a contract.
Neymar could find himself lining up alongside Alexis Sanchez at the Parc des Princes, with a source telling ESPN FC that the Arsenal forward and his representatives were in Paris on Friday to meet with PSG sporting director Antero Henrique about a move.
Liverpool Persistent Toward Naby Keita
Liverpool will make one more attempt to sign Naby Keita from RB Leipzig, the Independent reports, and will table a £75m bid which they feel will finally convince the Bundesliga side to part ways with their star man.
Leipzig have so far refused to budge in negotiations for a player that scored eight goals and assisted on seven more to help them finish as runners-up to Bayern Munich last season, but the presence of a £48m release clause, valid from next summer, and the size of Liverpool's next offer may prove too tempting.
PSG Gain Upper Hand In Sanchez Pursuit
PSG chairman Nasser al-Khelaifi believes he has the upper hand in the race to land Alexis Sanchez.
Arsene Wenger has been at pains to insist their star player is not for sale this summer despite the fact he has just 12 months left on his contract meaning he can leave for nothing at the end of next season.
Indeed, Wenger is confident the Chilean would continue to give 100 per cent for the Gunners next season despite the contractual uncertainty hanging over him given the forward's fiery personality and the fact the World Cup is less than 12 months away.
Sportsmail understands the Gunners are still keeping their options open regarding Sanchez despite Wenger's comments and a sizeable offer - in the region of £50million - would provide the club with a dilemma.
Sanchez's preferred destination is Manchester City, but the north London club are adamant they will not sell to a Premier League rival.
French giants PSG are also serious contenders to land Sanchez, who is not ruling out a move to Paris.
And if Arsenal do eventually decide to part with Sanchez this summer, a move to the French capital would present a more suitable compromise for the Gunners.
Nemanja Matic Available, But Costly
According to the Mirror, Roman Abramovich is willing to sell Chelsea Midfielder Nemanja Matic to Manchester United, but only if a £50m transfer fee is received.
It had been reported that United's hopes of landing the Serbia international were over after they beat Chelsea to the signing of Romelu Lukaku. But Abramovich will personally sanction the move as a gesture to Matic, who wants to join United over Juventus, the other interested party.
Chelsea Yearn To Pry Llorente From Swansea
Chelsea Manager Antonio Conte has turned his attention to landing Fernando Llorente after the arrival of Alvaro Morata was finalised, but Swansea want £30m for the striker.
Llorente, Morata and Conte worked together at Juventus with great success, and the Independent says they are keen to reunite in the Premier League. Christian Benteke is an alternative option to back up Morata, but the Crystal Palace striker is cautious about a move that could limit his playing time ahead of the 2018 World Cup.
Benjamin Mendy Set For Medical
Benjamin Mendy is expected to have a medical with Manchester City this week after they thrashed out a £52million deal with Monaco.
The France international has been City's prime target at left back but Monaco have been reluctant to let him go below their valuation, particularly in light of City paying £54m for Tottenham's Kyle Walker.
City have been pushing to bolster their full back options after releasing Pablo Zabaleta, Gael Clichy and Bacary Sagna while Aleksandar Kolarov is joining Roma in a deal worth £5.2million
City saw three previous bids rejected for Mendy with the last, £44.5million, turned down on Thursday. City are understood to have increased their bid for the 23-year-old following late interest from Chelsea who have struggled to agree a deal for Juventus defender Alex Sandro.
Mendy will sign a five year deal and is due to fly out to the USA. City are also adding versatile right back Danilo for £26.5m from Real Madrid.
Neymar's chances of leaving Barcelona for Paris St-Germain in this summer's transfer window are "90%".(Sky Sports)
The 25-year-old Brazil forward has told team-mates he is joining Paris St-Germain, with the French club pursuing a world record £196m transfer.(Le Parisen - in French)
But Barcelona manager Ernesto Valverde says stories linking Neymar with PSG are nothing but "rumours" and that they want him to stay. (Metro)
Barcelona team-mate Javier Mascherano still thinks the La Liga side can count on Neymar, saying he is "the future of the club". (ESPN FC)
Barca have set their sights on 23-year-old Argentine forward Paulo Dybala from Juventus, if Neymar leaves. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)
Manchester City have agreed a 57m euros (£51.15m) fee for Monaco's 23-year-old left-back Benjamin Mendy. (L'Equipe - in French)
PSG are also ready to make a £70m offer for Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez, 28 and offer him £400,000 a week. (Daily Mirror)
Manchester United have made a £35m bid for Chelsea midfielder Nemanja Matic, 28, and have been told they can have him for £50m. (Daily Mirror)
Real Madrid have agreed terms with Monaco and Kylian Mbappe over a world record £120m move for the 18-year-old striker. (Sun)
Barcelona have warned Liverpool playmaker Philippe Coutinho, 25, they will move for Borussia Dortmund forward Ousmane Dembele, 20, if the Reds reject their offer. (Sun)
Arsenal have been offered the chance to sign versatile attacking midfielder Rafinha, 24, from Barcelona. (Sky Sports)
The Gunners are also close to agreeing a deal with Crystal Palace which would see 22-year-old defender Calum Chambers leave for the Selhurst Park club. (Guardian)
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte is interested in Swansea striker Fernando Llorente, 32, to act as back-up to new signing Alvaro Morata - but Swansea want £30m. (Independent)
The English champions also want Arsenal midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and plan talks with the 23-year-old.(Sky Sports)
Manager Jurgen Klopp is to tell 25-year-old midfielder Philippe Coutinho that he cannot leave Liverpool for Barcelona, after the Reds rejected a £72m bid. (Times - subscription required)
Liverpool centre-back Joe Gomez, 20, wants to stay at Anfield rather than go on loan with Brighton. (Liverpool Echo)
Swansea City are the latest club to be linked with a move for £20m-rated Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere, 25. (Daily Telegraph)
Marseille manager Rudi Garcia has confirmed that Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud, 30, will not be joining the club. (Standard)
Birmingham City have rejected an opening offer from Hull City for 28-year-old defender Ryan Shotton. (Birmingham Mail)
Newcastle are looking for a new striker, says manager Rafael Benitez. (Newcastle Chronicle)