Overview / Description: Selenium is still the #1 sought skill in the Software Testing world. And that acceptance is very important. Career success in 2018 will depend on your skill in automation testing tools. Having the right skill and words in your profile like WebDriver, Java/JUnit, Frameworks, Grid, etc will significantly give your career a healthy push.
Prerequisites / Eligibility: Should have general Idea of Locator Strategies of Selenium.
Detailed Course Content :
Chapter 01 : Introduction
- 1.1 Need for the Robust Framework.
- 1.2 Good Reporting of test runs.
- 1.3 Features
- 1.4 Demo
Chapter 02 :Installation and Configuration
- 2.1 Installation with Python, PIP utility. Installing Robot Framework libraries.
- 2.2 clipse, Robot Framework Plugin
Chapter 03 :Creating First Script
- 3.1 Pybot Concept, Script file extensions (.txt or .robot). Reports and Logs of the test runs. Settings, Testcases, Variables
Chapter 04 :Integration of Python
- 4.1 Creating Python scripts and calling them into Robot Framework.
Chapter 05,Chapter 06 :Standard Libraries
- 5.1 Builtin
- 5.2 Xml
- 5.3 Operating System
- 5.4 Strings
- 5.5 Collections
Chapter 07 :Data Structures
- 7.1 List, Dictionaries
Chapter 08 :Conditional Flow
- 8.1 If Else
- 8.2 For Loop
Chapter 09 :External Libraries
- 9.1 Selenium2Library, Launch Browser, Locator Using Methods in Robot Framework. Page Object Model.
Chapter 10:Data Driven and keyword Driven Framework
- 10.1 Using XML to read Test data, Using keyword methods as utilities.
- 10.2 Parameterized Keywords
- 10.3 Parameterized pybot command
Chapter 11 :Setup and Teardown
- 11.1 Suite and Tests Setup and Teardown
Chapter 12 :Tags
- 12.1 Tagging Strategies for grouping the Test Suites.
Chapter 13 :Reports
- 13.1 Generating Customized reports. Report Title, suite level. Rebot Library to merge reports of multiple runs.
Chapter 14 :Continuous Integration
- 14.1 Integration of Robot runs using Jenkins. Jenkins Plugin for Robot Framework.
Chapter 15 :Parallel Test Execution
- 15.1 Using Pabot utility and Selenium Grid to execute multiple tests in parallel
The post Selenium Course Content appeared first on iTelearn.