Are you finding it difficult to manage your 12th Class board exam preparation along with JEE? Most candidates often gets confused as how to balance board and JEE Preparation. At this point, it is important to stay positive and focused. While preparing for JEE one must feed in mind that simply mugging up won’t help pass this highly competitive exam. Rather, it is crucial to understand the concepts and learn to apply it to the problems. This exam tests candidate’s aptitude and not bookish knowledge.
Students can easily establish an equilibrium between their JEE preparation and personal life, only if they are focused and content.
Learning the art of balancing between board and JEE?
Way # 1
Failure to do justice to both exams is one of the fears that make students psychologically weaker. Thoughts of failure can lead to loss of concentration and worse, depression. To do away this problem, Plancess has come up with the concept of Iit Jee Video Lectures. This innovative technique not only helps you understand the JEE topics better but increases interest. Video Lectures reduces the amount of time a candidate usually takes to learn a topic in coaching class.
Balancing Between Board and IIT JEE Preparation
There are ample benefits of choosing IIT JEE Video Lectures over coaching class lectures. Here are a few of them.
- Students can view, re-view and store the lectures for future revision. It makes practice and revision easy.
- These lectures have the ability of clearing concepts and make the most daunting topic easily understandable.
- As the lectures are delivered by JEE experts and can be viewed multiple times, it acts as a personalized tutor that is with you 24/7.
- Studying all the day on the study table becomes tedious and boring. Video lectures break that monotony. It acts as the best recreational activity.
- Video Lectures are often the most affordable option for IIT JEE Preparation.
- It helps devotee equal amount of time for all the subjects.
- It helps in quick revision anytime anywhere.
While managing boards with JEE, students tend to forget their social life. This is when studies become burden and stress creeps in. It results in depression and frustration. Hence, balancing both the preparations is really important.
Way # 2
Another way to maintain a balance between boards and JEE test preparation is through IIT JEE Study Plan. Create a study schedule to learn in an efficient manner. Devotee proper time to all three subjects, and give more time to important topics.
Additionally, take JEE mock tests to know your preparation level. The sample tests help you know where you stand just before the exam.Tags: What is important JEE MAINS or Board?