This is the primary question – in Software Testing – What I should focus? for everybody who enters into Software Testing. Here with, I have mentioned some of the major things which should be given enough importance while testing software.
Files Related Testing:
If we test downloading a File, We should test
- Special Characters in File Name allowed or not allowed
- Have enough space for downloading a file or not.
- File Name already exists or not.
Date Related Testing:
- Leap Year Days and Non Leap Year Days
- Daylight Saving Time.
- If we use two different systems, time difference between those machines.
Number Related Testing:
- Negative numbers permitted or not.
- Decimal values allowed or not.
- Commas and Dots are properly placed or not.
Word Related Testing:
- Empty space is allowed or not.
- Leading Space / Trailing space allowed or not.
Web Application Testing:
- Update any form in the web page and refresh the page. Verify updated information is present or not.
- Useful Links:
The post Software Testing – What I should focus? appeared first on Payilagam | Java | .NET | Selenium| PHP | Android | DevOps| Ionic| Best Training in Chennai.