This questionnaire on Instructional Materials is going to address detailed information on choosing the right Material of a course to present in a successful way. An instructional designer should be creative in creating the slides which are more efficient, effective and appealing.
Today the education sector is peaking tall, with most of the training happening online. Take for example udemy, the one site millions are accessing to get trained on various topics. The instructors may prepare a course and add in the site and also some provide online training live. So the presentations that are prepared should be really effective in helping the students.
Not just the online training, but the instructional materials are great important to people who are giving seminars and events. The main purpose of this questionnaire is to provide insights of what instructional materials are required and how to use the material to have a successful educational training academy. The instructional materials questionnaire is useful for both students and instructors.
The Instructional materials should support in variety of ways, like you need to have presentations that contains videos, graphics, text and pictures.
The Instructional designer is one who should explain the students how to access the material and get most out of the courses. The Instructional designer should take feedback from the students about the material and evaluate on improving the material at the end of every course.
Sample Questionnaire for Instructional Materials:
- Are the instructional materials matching the course objectives?
- Does the material present information in variety of ways?
- Is the material prepared for primary or college or university students? If so how clear is the material, are the students able to understand the presentations?
- Are the materials really useful to the students? Are they able to access the materials in a renowned manner?
- Is the video instructor voice audible?
- Does the online training instructor really help with the presentations?
- Do you have access to the videos after the training is finished?
- Do you follow others in the market to enhance the presentation skills?
- What are best video and presentation software used?
- How creative ideas are used to attract the students towards the presentations?
- What other online tools are used to display the presentations?
- Is the material prepared for elementary schools or colleges?
- Are you providing training on physical education, geometry, match or special education?
- How is the digital multimedia heping in providing interactive audio video visuals?