December 2015 Current Affairs
- Nine persons were killed and 15 injured when an accident took place at the Mehta village, situated 15 kilometers from Amritsar. The accident occurred after a private bus hit a ‘peter rehra’ (a homemade motorised car carrying labourers) from behind, said the SSP of Amritsar, Jasdeep Singh Saini.?
- An explosion took place at a plastic scrap workshop in the Malda district of West Bengal. Reports say two people have died and two others have been injured as an aftermath of this explosion.
- A Ranchi-bound Border Security Force (BSF) plane carrying ten people, including three BSF officers, crashed at around 9:50 a.m. near theDelhiAirport. The crash took place after the technicians lost contact with the aircraft’s ground control.
- Thirteen people, including 11 children, were killed and 17 went missing when their tractor-trolley overturned, throwing them into a deep water body in Maharajganj district of Uttar Pradesh.
- The sole convict of 1993 Mumbai Serial Blast (that killed 257 people), 53-year-old Yakub Memon (who was also the brother of main accused Tiger Memon) has been hanged at Nagpur Central Jail 6.43am IST and was declared dead at 7.01 am IST. Final mercy petition of Yakub was turned down by President Pranab Mukherjee yesterday night.
- Ruins of the Flight QZ8501 from AirAsia has been found in the sea, quite close to the Borneo island. Spokesperson of Indonesia’s National Search and Rescue, Yusuf Latif, informed the press that helicopter has been sent to recover some of the floating items that are debris of the AirAsia Airliner, which has been expanding its base in South East Asia including India
- A newly acquired US-made C-130J transport aircraft today crashed near Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh after taking off from Agra air base, killing five crew members, including four officers.
- The death toll in the Patna serial blasts reached six with the bomber’s death late. He was grievously injured when a bomb exploded while he was planting it at Patna railway junction. 83 people who were injured were admitted to Patna Medical College and Hospital on Sunday and now 38 are being treated.
Click for more: Latest Incident Current Affairs.
This post first appeared on Current Affairs 2016 GK Question Answer EQuiz Stud, please read the originial post: here