Under Armour Basketball is excited to share an original programming series launching today at 2 pm EST. Titled, “Shoot Your Shot,” the entertainment series from UA Basketball focuses on conversations in basketball and culture with a late-night talk show vibe.
Host Brandon Armstrong – known for his NBA athlete impersonations and comedic personality on Instagram – meets on the hardwood with celebrities and Internet influencers each week for a round of hoops and conversation. The “Shoot Your Shot” starting lineup will feature the likes of Marcus Scribner (Blackish), Omar Benson Miller (Ballers), Jacques Slade (Internet personality, vlogger), and more.
Each episode challenges guests to shoot from four positions on the court while engaging with Brandon about topics in their personal lives and careers, and also ties to pop culture and basketball. The Q&A categories per episode include:
- First Time – located on the block and valued at 1 pt. per made shot
- Would You Rather – located on the free throw line and valued at 2 pts. per made shot
- Improve This – located on the wing and valued at 3 pts. per made shot
- Explain This – located at the top of the key and valued at 4 pts. per made shot
Each episode concludes with a scoreboard tally of shots made, determining which celebrity and influencer has the most game.
“Shoot Your Shot” premieres today at 2 pm EST on Under Armour Basketball’s Youtube channel. The show runs weekly every Thursday at 2 pm EST. The full programming schedule and list of talent is as follows:
- EP. 1: Thursday, November 30 @ 2pm EST – Famous Los
- EP. 2: Thursday, December 7 @ 2pm EST – Brittney Elena
- EP. 3: Thursday, December 14 @ 2pm EST – Patrick Cloud
- EP. 4: Thursday, December 21 @ 2pm EST – Omar Benson Miller
- EP. 5: Thursday, December 28 @ 2pm EST – Marcus Scribner
- EP. 6: Thursday, January 4 @ 2pm EST – Jacques Slade
The post Under Armour Basketball Launches New Original Programming Series, Shoot Your Shot appeared first on KicksOnFire.com.
This post first appeared on KicksOnFire.com - Sneaker News & Release Dates, please read the originial post: here