Examining the Jaguars’ penalties against the Vikings in week 14.
The streak is over.
No, not the Jaguars’ losing streak. That continued after Sunday’s loss to the Vikings, notching the third time that the Jaguars under Gus Bradley have had an eight game losing streak. The streak of the Jaguars having a season-low number of penalties finally came to an end, however, as the Jags found themselves on the bad end of some yellow flags.
Here are all of the Jaguars’ penalties against the Vikings, courtesy of NFLPenalties.com.
- False Start - Kelvin Beachum - 5 yards
- Offensive Holding - Carson Tinker - 10 yards
- Unnecessary Roughness - Jalen Ramsey - 15 yards
- False Start - Blake Bortles - 5 yards
- False Start - Jermey Parnell - 5 yards
- False Start - Tyler Shatley - 4 yards
- Illegal Formation - Marqise Lee - 0 yards (declined)
- Illegal Block Above the Waist - Hayes Pullard - 10 yards
- Illegal Block Above the Waist - Alex Ellis - 8 yards
- Delay of Game - Jason Myers - 5 yards
- Defensive Holding - Jonathan Cyprien - 2 yards
- Roughing the Kicker - Alex Ellis - 15 yards
- Illegal Touch Kick - Arrelious Benn - 5 yards
- Face Mask - Tyson Alualu - 15 yards
- Illegal Block Above the Waist - Allen Robinson - 10 yards
TOTAL: 15 penalties, 114 yards
Yikes. Over 100 yards of penalties? The quarterback getting another false start? Delay of game on the kickoff? Much like most of the things around the Jaguars, it’s not good.
Here is the running tally for the season.