IS THE CHINESE BUBBLE BURSTING
They have been spending silly money on transfer fees and offering stupid money for players wages as agents dealing with a new and inexperienced market have fleeced them quite frankly. There is only one reason a player goes to China and it isn't to play football.
Now, both the Chinese Football Federation and the Asian Football Confederation have admitted that 18 clubs are experiencing difficulty in paying their players. From the top CLS division, 13 clubs are experiencing difficulty paying their players including Shanghai Shenhua, Guangzhou Evergrande, Shanghai SIPG, Jiangsu Suning and Hebei China Fortune.
Now perhaps we see why Barcelona have been interested in Paulinho, his agent has probably been trying to find him a new club. It may well be he offering Paulinho to Barcelona than Barcelona scouting and deciding he is a man they want.
Players who could soon be available
- 33-year-old (34 next February) Argentinian Carlos Tevez (Shanghai Shenhua)
- 29-year-old (30 next July) Brazilian Paulinho (Guangzhou Evergrande)
- 30-year-old (31 in October) Colombian Jackson Martínez (Guangzhou Evergrande)
- 30-year-old (31 next March) Brazilian Ramires (Jiangsu Suning)
- 31-year-old (32 next July) Brazilian Hulk (Shanghai SIPG)
- 25-year-old (26 in September) Brazilian Óscar (Shanghai SIPG)
- 32-year-old (33 next May) Argentinian Ezequiel Lavezzi (Habei China Fortune)
Trending at THBN - No1 Spurs Website
Champions League Draw, who do the British clubs draw?
Spurs vs Roma Full Match and Highlights
Previously from THBN - No1 Spurs Website
Two questions answered
Spurs supposed inactivity is our activity
Pochettino, sad WHU fan and Social Media
Sissoko to Turkey
Lamela to Inter doesn't have the ring of truth