To get to the final 53-man roster, the Denver Broncos must release 37 players by Saturday afternoon.
The Denver Broncos will have to cut down their roster from 90 players to 53 players by Saturday at 2 p.m. Mile High time. That means we will soon learn the fate of players like veteran safety T.J. Ward, former second round picks Ty Sambrailo(already traded)and Cody Latimer, as well as Undrafted Rookie quarterback Kyle Sloter. Will they make the team? Or will they be cut or traded before the 2 p.m deadline?
Only time will tell.
When these cuts or trades go down, we will get the updates in on Mile High Report as fast as we can. All updates will be put into our tracker stream.
Players who have been cut/traded:
- Ty Sambrailo traded to the Atlanta Falcons for a 5th rounder
- Running back Stevan Ridley has been released
- Wide receiver Anthony Nash has been waived
- Running back Juwan Thompson has been waived
- Undrafted rookie tight end Steven Scheu has been waived