With the second to last pick, the Big Blue View community decided to address the New York Giants offensive line one more time by selecting OT Isaiah Prince out of Ohio State with the 232nd overall pick.
Prince is a long tackle at 6-foot 6 inches and with 35 1⁄2 inch arms, as well as plenty of experience blocking at Ohio State. He is not a natural knee bender and might always have to work around issues with leverage. However, if he can get those sorted out, he has some physical traits which could be worth developing. He played well at Ohio State and should get a chance to prove he can do the same at the NFL level.
The Giants are now on the clock for the last time as they make the 245th pick in the draft.
The Picks So Far
233. Miami Dolphins - Ty Summers (LB, TCU)
234. Miami Dolphins - Alexander Mattison (RB, Boise State)
235. Oakland Raiders - Darius West (S, Kentucky)
236. Jacksonville Jaguars - Garrett Brumfield (iOL, LSU)
237. Denver Broncos - Wyatt Ray (EDGE, Boston College)
238. Chicago Bears - Shareef Miller (EDGE, Penn State)
239. New England Patriots - Diontae Johnson (WR, Toledo)
240. Indianapolis Colts - Brandon Fritts (TE, North Carolina)
241. Dallas Cowboys - Deshaun Davis (LB, Auburn)
242. Los Angeles Chargers - Nate Herbig (iOL, Stanford)
243. New England Patriots - Jalen Hurd (WR, Baylor)
244. New Orleans Saints - Michael Dogbe (iDL, Temple)
Best Players Available
216. Bruce Anderson (RB, North Dakota State)
218. KeeSean Johnson (WR, Fresno State)
225. Travis Homer (RB, Miami)
240. Ryan Davis (WR, Auburn)
243. Austin Bryant (EDGE, Clemson)
249. Ulysees Gilbert III (LB, Akron)
254. Saivion Smith (CB, Alabama)
264. Lil’ Jordan Humphrey (WR, Texas)
265. Derrick Baity (CB, Kentucky)
267. Jordan Brailford (EDGE, Oklahoma State)
The New York Giants Are On The Clock
Note: It is possible that the poll will not appear on some platforms. If you can’t see it, state that in the subject line of your comment and make your vote in the body. Only vote once and only comments that state the poll wasn’t visible will be counted. For simplicity’s sake I will not be counting write-in votes. I don’t agree with all of TDN’s rankings either, but we’re going to keep this as organized as possible.