Barkley, Alvin Kamara and Case Keenum rank as projected future top-selling performers on the NFLPA Rising Stars list
The NFL Players Association announced Wednesday its 2018 list of rising stars. New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley was named the No. 1 rookie on the list, named ahead of the Cleveland Browns’ Baker Mayfield and the New York Jets’ Sam Darnold.
Here is a list of the top rookies named to the list.
- Saquon Barkley, RB, New York Giants
- Baker Mayfield, QB, Cleveland Browns
- Sam Darnold, QB, New York Jets
- Josh Allen, QB, Buffalo Bills
- Josh Rosen, QB, Arizona Cardinals
- Calvin Ridley, WR, Atlanta Falcons
- D.J. Moore, WR, Carolina Panthers
- Derrius Guice, RB, Washington Redskins
- Bradley Chubb, DE, Denver Broncos
- Shaquem Griffin, LB, Seattle Seahawks
The list above projects the top selling players of all officially licensed player-identified merchandise (bobble heads, Fatheads, socks, t-shirts, jerseys, etc.). The list is based on evaluating factors including draft position, on-field performance, fantasy football popularity, early demand from NFLPA sponsors for content and product submissions from NFLPA licensees.
Barkley joins Marcus Mariota (No. 3 in 2015), Ezekiel Elliott (No. 1 in 2016) and Myles Garrett (No. 6 in 2017) as the Rising list’s all-time highest ranked rookies to watch.