Listen to BGN Radio on SportsRadioWIP!
BGN Radio, our site's podcast, will be streaming live on SportsRadio 94WIP this afternoon (Saturday, September 2) from 1:00 - 3:00 PM ET. (Click here to listen to us) We’ll be talking about the Philadelphia Eagles and taking your calls! Join the conversation by dialing 888.729.9494. Tweet at us on Twitter: @BGN_Radio.
John Barchard and James Seltzer (plus Jack Fritz behind the glass) will be broadcasting live from the Tastykake studios to talk about the Eagles’ roster moves, surprise cuts, potential trades, practice squad candidates, waiver wire pickups, and more.
Listen to the show via online stream by [CLICKING HERE] or turning your radio to 94.1 FM.
Also stay tuned to Bleeding Green Nation’s official Facebook page (click here) for a live, behind-the-scenes look at BGN Radio in studio at some point during the show.
In order to grow BGN Radio even more, we'd like to ask a few favors of you:
• Support BGN Radio on Patreon. Donate here.
• Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official BGN Radio iTunes feed. Also please rate the show (5 stars, obviously!) and leave a review. Not only do we love to hear your feedback, but this also helps other Eagles fans find the show. If you leave a good/funny five star review, we will read it on the show.
• Are you interested in advertising with BGN Radio? Contact us at [email protected].
• Check out our website - www.BGNRadio.com. Go buy apparel from the BGN Radio Shop!
• Speaking of helping others find the show, don't be shy to share the podcast with your friends. They'll love it, we promise.
• Follow Bgn Radio on Twitter: @BGN_Radio.
• Check out the new BGN Radio Facebook page and please give us a like.
• Follow BGN Radio on SoundCloud.
• Rate BGN Radio on Stitcher and leave a review.
• Listen to BGN Radio on Google Play.
• BGN Radio is now on TuneIn! Click here to check it out.
• Other ways to listen to BGN Radio: Podbean, Otto Radio, Acast, AudioBoom.
This post first appeared on Bleeding Green Nation, A Philadelphia Eagles Commu, please read the originial post: here