More than last year!
Seeing the Philadelphia Eagles go 7-9 for a third straight season would be pretty frustrating. But seven is exactly how many games the Eagles are favored to win this upcoming 2017 NFL season. Cantor Technology recently released point spreads for every NFL game from Week 1 through Week 16. These lines don't necessarily mean much at this point but they give us a general idea of how the Eagles are viewed.
Week 1 - Eagles 3 point Road Underdogs at Washington Redskins
Week 2 - Eagles 4 point road underdogs at Kansas City Chiefs
Week 3 - Eagles 1 point home favorites versus New York Giants
Week 4 - Eagles 1.5 point road underdogs at Los Angeles Chargers
Week 5 - Eagles 2 point home favorites versus Arizona Cardinals
Week 6 - Eagles 4 point road underdogs at Carolina Panthers
Week 7 - Eagles 2.5 point home favorites versus Washington Redskins
Week 8 - Eagles 7.5 point home favorites versus San Francisco 49ers
Week 9 - Eagles 1 point home favorites versus Denver Broncos
Week 10 - BYE
Week 11 - Eagles 7 point road underdogs at Dallas Cowboys
Week 12 - Eagles 6 point home favorites versus Chicago Bears
Week 13 - Eagles 7 point road underdogs at Seattle Seahawks
Week 14 - Eagles 1.5 point road favorites at Los Angeles Rams
Week 15 - Eagles 3.5 point road underdogs at New York Giants
Week 16 - Eagles 1 point home underdogs versus Oakland Raiders
Week 17 - (No line posted. Eagles play the Cowboys in Philadelphia.)
- Last year, the Eagles were only favored in five of their games. Perhaps they’ll exceed expectations again.
- Around the NFC East: the Cowboys are favored in 12 games, the Giants are favored in six games, and Washington is only favored in five games.
- The Eagles are favored in all of their listed home games except the one against the Raiders.
- The Eagles are only favored in one road game: their tilt against the Rams.
- What’s your early prediction for the Eagles’ 2017 record?
This post first appeared on Bleeding Green Nation, A Philadelphia Eagles Commu, please read the originial post: here