Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care…just needed to get some things off my chest.
In no particular order of chronology or importance…
On the clock. Not an airplane cast. Sunday afternoon cast. SUPER-speed version. Let’s turn and burn.
EMAIL: [email protected]
RSS FEED: http://thefillerbuster.com/?feed=rss
- Greetings and salutations, people. Thanks for coming aboard (the boat). Quick Sunday afternoon cast. Let’s move.
- JJ. No pops. Quiet day.
- I think 70% of the population wishes they were as cool as that cat.
- One sentence hooks. Too nice of afternoon for me to be blogging all day. Come back another time for longer thoughts.
- Although my love for March Madness will never dwindle, I will admit that the last couple rounds have been…one sided and lacking a little madness.
- Both Final Four games 15 points or more differential…wow.
- Ask me 1000 times if I thought OU would go down like that-answer remains the same.
- I guess on the bright side I don’t have to listen to Lindsey’s family suddenly care about basketball for a year.
- I admit to trying to read a cricket article and failing to understand anything.
- But I still read it-good job, West Indies-you did something good…not even sure if four wickets is good, bad, close, or a landslide.
- I am really pushing for Bill Withers-Lovely Day to possibly being our wedding walk out song, but beating Queen with Lindsey might be tough.
- How come when Coming to America is on the tube, I can’t turn away?
- I admit to STILL not believing in Villanova and being very, very wrong thus far.
- How can a team shoot at this clip for 6 straight games?
- I feel like busting out some Wham and going to shop for DeLoreans.
- The Cuse run was noble, but sometimes you simply run out of horses and luck.
- Thanks for taking out my boys before succumbing.
- I don’t think people appreciate Dokken or Winger enough from the 80’s…they weren’t as big as GNR, Motley Crue, or Bon Jovi, but they might have been more pure to the glam rock mold.
- What IF Ozzy Osbourne would have chosen George Lynch over Randy Rhoads?
- I think Deez Nuts might be the best name of a Hoop It Up squad ever, and proud to be the guy who coined it.
- I will never forget the face of the guys who told us that we needed to leave the court because they were waiting to play a team called Deez Nuts.
- Damn, I love Dre.
- Kind of sad I have a job and can’t just take off for Opening Day…being a bartender was a little bit more lenient for days.
- Blue Jays over Nationals is what I am on record for, but I agree with baseball expert Hoban that if the Giants get in the playoffs, their pitching will be ridiculous to hit in a series.
- The Warriors dropped another game to a subpar team in the Celtics, they are at 50% shot of getting to 73, but I disagree with Scottie Pippen that the Bulls would have swept the Warriors.
- They would have dropped one game in a seven game series.
- Glad I was in Vegas for the first weekend of March Madness, and glad I was nowhere near a sports book for the other two weekends.
- It is one thing for UCONN women to always roll through everyone in winning titles, but another thing to have them and three surprising upstarts left with them.
- Read the Stewart stats again for her career…mind blowing.
- Laziness is taking an Uber 5 blocks somewhere…to and FROM there.
- I think my weekend would have been better if Troy Smith and Abby Wambach were out together when they got busted.
- I got my taxes done today, and literally spent 10 minutes of my life crossing a main street to other side because there was an Arby’s I wanted to go to.
- Very let down that they only had the main three sauces…no pepper sauce.
- Coming to America ended and Zombieland came on after….done.
- I hope this Kaepernick saga ends pretty soon because I am slowly getting tired of it.
- I read a rumor that Harden might recruit Durant to Houston in the offseason, and I find it hard to believe that Durant would leave somewhat OK OKC to go to the not somewhat OK city of Houston.
- Still no car, as buying out of state doesn’t guarantee you need to replace mufflers or sunroofs or get alignments or timing belts replaced.
- Watch I bought the ONE 4Runner that doesn’t “run forever.”
- And there goes THAT tax refund.
- THIS guy was supposed to watch basketball with me Saturday and didn’t.
- My full breakdown of the final March Madness game will be front and center tomorrow afternoon. Right now I am at the following synopsis. Nova will continue to shoot and win 73-71 despite the size difference on the boards. Then, we can watch 1985 moments for the next couple weeks. I will sleep on this though.
- Plus, I prefer teams that win the tourney to be able to shoot, which is kind of the point of the game.
- After the wedding and honeymoon, I will be pushing this blog to sports personalities as I ramp this up a bit. In the meantime, I would like to thank you for your readership. It is my addiction and please tell your friends if you like what you read.
- Plus, I need to sub out the background for Steelers stuff now…already have my chosen pic.
- I think we have 34 people for our wedding and I believe that 32 of those people are Lindsey’s friends and family.
- I still can’t believe that I will not be on my couch for two five hour days for The Masters.
- But, I guess being here won’t suck totally.
- No prizes, Rudy. And I still owe from my last prize, so I guess I will just give you $3.00. No $3.50 for The Monk, fellows.
- That’s it. Now I am hooked on Zombieland. Damn, Woody Harrelson has done some GREAT, great, roles. Hope you enjoyed or are at least more informed. Will I blog tomorrow? That is a CLOWN question, bro.