- Nassar and the failure of MSU to do anything about it: By number of victims the biggest abuse spree in U.S. history—MSU didn’t feel the heat until the judge allowed five-and-a-half days of victim statements. From the beginning several years ago to Simon’s resignation letter there’s been no accountability, absolute bare minimum reticent response.
- Nebraska & a grimy Rutgers who got one assist. Vs Nebraska we saw a lot of switches to take away Michigan’s pick & roll—that happened against Purdue too but Michigan could rise up over Haas like they couldn’t over Roby.
- Craig: Rutgers is good at D, Nebraska isn’t that great.
- Purdue: Expecting an insane shooting performance that the Boilermakers win because they have an ent surrounded by 50-percent shooting Legolases.
- No, the Izzo comment wasn’t anywhere near as bad as Joel Ferguson.
- Hockey: Won four in a row, biggest series of the year is this weekend.
- Coaches in and out: is Ed Warriner on the staff or on Vrabel’s staff? If he sticks, could have a major impact. OSU fans: he’s not a recruiter, not an OC, but hell of a line coach.
- Craig spilled the beans about a book. What book? A book?
You can catch the entire episode on Michigan Insider's podcast stream on Audioboom.
Segment two is here. Segment three is here.
THE USUAL LINKS
- Helpful iTunes subscribe link
- General podcast feed link
- Direct download link
- What's with the theme music?
They had one assist, and that was not a surprise.