[by Vatican photographer @oss_romano via @AlanHoldren]
- Losers cry while winners go to Italy: Jealousy or clickbait: 100% of the people bitching about this have 0% credibility. Michigan’s academic schedule gives them an advantage in this. Should Big Ten batsports leave the NCAA?
- News from Rome: Brandon Peters throws a good ball, Tarik Black’s a guy, and other things we already know.
- NFL Draft: Absurdity of the league of morally bankrupt idiot sons testing for weed.
- Melcome: Sometimes the obvious choice is the right one. M’s decline started when Pearson left. Being old is a downer—Craig wishes he was still just 2,987. Billy Muckalt, whether he’s here or an HC elsewhere, gives Mel a Mel; USA Hockey should take a look. Shields needs to stay.
- The fall of ESPN and the dying world of cable bundling. It rankles that they could have kept 20-30 actual journalists instead of Steven A Smith. They had Grantland and the Podcast network and had no idea how to monetize them. The changing media landscape is not the place for suits who can’t see past the next quarter.
- Scream shows don’t get watched.
You can catch the entire episode on Michigan Insider's Podcast stream on Audioboom.
Segment two is here. Segment three is here.
THE USUAL LINKS
- Helpful iTunes subscribe link
- General podcast feed link
- Direct download link
- What's with the theme music?