[A Michigan student getting enriched on a trip to Rome, 2001]
- To Rome! Oh you voted spring break away? Okay we’ll wait until our semester is over then fly to Italy…with educational opportunities, and press release orphans. Also Michigan can hypothetically still go to Florida in future years after classes end. Come at me NCAA! Orphans! Would Saban ever do this? Recruiting effect.
- Solution to SEC schools rampantly paying players, other than legalizing the rampant paying of players?
- A lost Michigan game on rollerskates. Also some funny wins in Notre Dame’s win count. Like a thrift store. Probably not on rollerskates.
- JayBaugh to RBs: 10th coach might fix it. Better for the team, obviously not the position.
- Greg Frey: looks like a great move. Great track record, coordinated OSU’s new offensive coordinator’s offense.
- Scary Indiana, scary Indiana, scary Indiana, let me say it once again. Scary Indiana, scary Indiana, scary Indiana, yes this was recorded when, the Hoosiers’ size still gave us hesitation. Given past events it was a logical explanation. So now we have this extraneous syncopation. We weight the Big Ten race, and catch it in the face, for Scary Indiana, scary INDiana, scary Indiana vs M at home.
You can catch the entire episode on Michigan Insider's podcast stream on Audioboom.
Segment two is here. Segment three is here.
THE USUAL LINKS
- Helpful iTunes subscribe link
- General podcast feed link
- Direct download link
- What's with the theme music?