I wanted to get this up ASAP for you guys since it tends to fill up: the Alumni Association of the University of Michigan just finalized this year’s bowl Tour, and let us announce it here at the same time so we can fill it with MGoReaders. Deets:
You’ll be gone Wednesday, December 28 - Saturday, December 31, it starts at just under $2k, and they offer both an air-inclusive and land-only options. Pricing (per person) based on double occupancy is $2,949 for the Champions Tour (air) and $2,049 for the Victors Tour (land only). They offer other options for single, triple, quad and child, as listed on their website.
The CHAMPIONS TOUR is everything below (including the charter airplane). The VICTORS TOUR is land-only, and includes everything below except the flight and deluxe motor coach transfers.
- Round-trip charter air service from Detroit to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Round-trip deluxe motor coach transfers from the airport to your hotel
- Luggage handling and porterage at the airport and at the hotel
- Three nights’ deluxe accommodations
- Welcome reception
- Daily buffet breakfast
- University of Michigan Orange Bowl Pep Rally (tentative)
Plus the complete game-day package:
- Escorted deluxe motor coach transfer to and from the pre-game party and game
- Game ticket
- Pre-game tailgate party
And other goodies:
- Optional tours, outings, and excursions
- Custom Alumni Association souvenir package
- Document packet, official bowl tour name badge, and lanyard
- Alumni Association hosts and escorts
- Dedicated alumni information and hospitality desk at the hotels
Get ye to http://www.umalumni.org/athletics/michigan-bowl-tour-tailgate/orange-bowl/ as soon as possible. Like…yes, let your spouse know you’re doing it first, but harangue until you get an answer. It’s not like you get to see this team again.