Get Even More Visitors To Your Blog, Upgrade To A Business Listing >>

Michy Batshuayi fires message to Antonio Conte after Chelsea FC’s 3-0 win over Newcastle

Michy Batshuayi has told Antonio Conte that he is ready to fight for his Chelsea FC future after he helped to fire the Blues through to the fifth round of the FA Cup.

The Belgian striker was on target twice in the first half as he helped Conte’s men secure a 3-0 victory over Newcastle United at Stamford Bridge to book their place in the fifth round.

Marcos Alonso added a third after half-time to secure the Blues’ progress.

Batshuayi’s future has been a source of speculation during the January transfer window due to his lack of playing time this season.

However, the striker sent a clear message to Conte after the game when he declared that he is ready to fight for his future at Stamford Bridge.

Speaking to BT Sport after the game, Batshuayi said: “It’s very good for the team and I’m very happy. When I have a chance I want to take it.

“I work everyday and today I am very happy here.

“I don’t know (about my future), it’s better you speak to Conte.”

Batshuayi has scored 10 goals in all competitions for Chelsea FC so far this season.

Chelsea FC will now switch their attentions back towards Premier League affairs and their crunch clash with Bournemouth in front of their home fans at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday night.

The west London side are currently in third place in the Premier League table as they chase a top-four finish.

MORE: Latest Chelsea news and views

MORE: Football transfer rumours and gossip

The post Michy Batshuayi Fires Message to Antonio Conte after Chelsea FC’s 3-0 win over Newcastle appeared first on The Sport Review.



This post first appeared on The Sport Review, please read the originial post: here

Share the post

Michy Batshuayi fires message to Antonio Conte after Chelsea FC’s 3-0 win over Newcastle

×

Subscribe to The Sport Review

Get updates delivered right to your inbox!

Thank you for your subscription

×