We got our hands on a very odd Sig P226 this week!
This P226 has a full length dust cover which makes it much different from most other Sig pistols. Additionally, it has a some pretty desirable features:
- Skeletonized trigger
- Stainless frame (total weight without magazine is 39.5oz)
- Flared decocker lever (looks like the one used on the P226 X5 All Around)
- Oversized slide release / slide stop lever (at a quick glance looks much like the ones used on the X-Series)
- Adjustable rear sight
- Fiber optic front sight
- Triple serial numbered (serial on slide, barrel, and frame)
- Heavy barrel (15mm)
- Ships with 3x 17rd MecGar magazines
- Frame marked US17 and DEPart number: E26R-9-BAS-LDC-DE
Additional photos below.
Below is a Sig P226 X5 All Around. Reference the Slide stop and decocker.