There are only two games left in the group stages of the Europa League and Vllarreal, Athletic Bilbao and Real Sociedad all have a chance to advance to the knockout stages.
A look at what each club needs to do:
Group A: Astana (7 points) v Villarreal (8)*, Maccabi Tel-Aviv (1) v Slavia Praha (5)
- Villarreal will be through with a win, or with a draw if Slavia fail to win, or even with a defeat if Slavia also lose due to Villarreal’s superior head-to-head.
- Astana are through if they win and Slavia do not.
- Slavia are out if they lose and Astana win.
- Maccabi are out.
Group J: Athletic Club (5) v Hertha Berlin (4), Östersund (7) v Zorya Luhansk (6)
- Östersund will be through if they win.
Zorya will be through if they win and Athletic (whose fate cannot be settled) lose.
Hertha will be out if they lose
Group L: Rosenborg (4) v Real Sociedad (9), Zenit (10) v Vardar (0)
- Zenit are through and will clinch first place if they win and Real lose.
- Real Sociedad will be through if they draw.
- Rosenborg will be out if they do not win.
- Vardar are out.