|FEATURED: Lionel Messi is ranked number 1 in The Guardian's list of the 100 best male footballers in the world, the 6th time he has topped the list.|
“So the thing is, my name is Carlos Henrique Casimiro, with an “I” there,” Casemiro told Football Focus this Saturday.
Talks between Chelsea and Benfica chiefs escalated to the point where they nearly got into a “physical confrontation” over the Enzo Fernández deal. (Source: @Record_Portugal)
Kevin Trapp has signed a new Contract at Eintracht Frankfurt until June 2026. (Source: Twitter-@eintracht)
Real Madrid have offered Dani Ceballos a new contract until June 2027.
Erik Ten Hag is planning a summer clear-out at Manchester United to raise funds for new signings: (Source: @sbates_people).
Both Manchester United and Harry Maguire accept the summer is the right time to part ways. Maguire recognises the importance of safeguarding his international career. (Source: BBC Sport)
Chelsea are set to ask for an exemption to Premier League spending rules. (source: Goal news)
Mason Greenwood would consider a move to China to revive his football career if Manchester United end his contract. The 21-year old was reportedly unhappy that the club didn't stand by him. (Source: Sun Sport)
Manchester City want Brighton's Alexis Mac Allister to replace İkay Gündoğan in the summer when the German's contract runs out. (Source: Fichajes)
Chelsea want to reward Conor Gallagher with a new deal and a pay rise after refusing to let him leave in January. The England midfielder, who is under contract until 2025, was a big hit on loan at Crystal Palace last season scoring eight goals in 34 Prem appearances. ( The Sun)
Manchester United have agreed a deal with Alejandro Garnacho to extend his contract until 2028. (Source: AS)
Special bulletin from Talk sport.(link)
- Enzo Fernandez wows on debut but Todd Boehly looks to the skies as £106m man is cancelled out.
- Simon Jordan believes Manchester United could still have grounds to sack Mason Greenwood.
- Erik ten Hag refused to comment on Greenwood and his United future in his Friday press conference.
- Man United issue statement on Greenwood as criminal charges dropped against him.
- Chelsea co-owner Todd Boehly believes the club’s rebuild is now complete after January splurge.
- Arsenal ‘finally give Gabriel Martinelli a pen’ as Brazilian signs new long-term contract
- Everton captain Seamus Coleman has admitted he was ‘hit hard’ by Frank Lampard’s sacking.
- Tottenham boss Antonio Conte says surgery to remove gallbladder has ‘gone well. (alert-success)
Ange Postecoglou has warned Celtic fans to be ready for more big-name exits with Giorgos Giakoumakis set to leave Parkhead in the coming days. (Source: Football insider.)
Chelsea have joined the hunt for Napoli striker Victor Osimhen. The Blues already have France striker Christopher Nkunku lined up for the summer from RB Leipzig. But 24-year-old Osimhen is one of the most in-demand players in Europe after bagging 15 goals in 20 games.
Source: The Mirror(link)
Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and AC Milan on alert after Chelsea left Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang out of their Champions League squad... with the striker's Stamford Bridge future already in doubt just five months after he arrived.
Source: The Mail(link)
This post first appeared on EuroFutbol, please read the originial post: here