As Manchester City won their Premier League fixture against Tottenham Hotspurs yesterday, the 22 old Norwegian scored one of the four goals. Pep Guardiola's side managed to win over the London based club by a margin of four goals to two, a game in which we saw Algeria's super star Riyahd Mahrez shine as he scored two of the four goals as well as gave an assist for the second goal. Whilst, Haaland continues to set new and newer records as the league progresses. Coming through the youth system, Haaland played at senior level for Bryne's reserve and senior teams. He moved to Molde in 2017, with whom he spent two seasons. Haaland signed with Red Bull Salzburg in January 2019, winning two league titles and one Austrian Cup.
In December 2019, he moved to German Bundesliga club Borussia Dortmund, where he won the DFB-Pokal in 2020–21. In 2022, he transferred to Manchester City for a fee of €60 million an equivalent of approximately £51.2 million. Haaland has since scored over 180 goals in less than 300 games he has played in his lifetime career.
|ERling Haaland goals against all premier league teams he has met this season.|
|This image is copyright of EuroFutbol (www.eurofutbol.xyz)|
Erling BRAUT Haaland records
- Youngest player to score 20 goals in the Uefa Champions League (20 years and 231 days)
- Fastest player to score 25 goals in the UEFA Champions League (20 games)
- First player to score at least two goals in four consecutive UEFA Champions League games
- First player to score five goals in their first two Bundesliga appearances
- Best minutes-per-goal ratio in Bundesliga history among players with at least 25 goals (87 minutes per goal)
- First Manchester City player to score on both their Premier League and Champions League debut
- First player to score nine goals in their first five Premier League games
- Most Premier League goals scored in August (nine)
- First player to score a hat-trick in three consecutive Premier League home matches
- Fastest player in Premier League history to three league hat-tricks (8 games, next fastest 48 games)
- Third Man City player ever to score a Manchester derby hat-trick.
- Most goals scored by a player before the turn of the year in a single Premier League season (21).(alert-success)
Nevertheless, it sounds crazy but the Norwegian is receiving some criticism in England. Here is an analysis of the stats between last season, and this season after 18 games'.
|Image credit: @Skores|
This post first appeared on EuroFutbol, please read the originial post: here