Padres vs Dodgers Betting Odds
When: July 03, 2022, at 4:10 p.m. EDT
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Padres vs Dodgers Betting Preview
A National League West battle continues Saturday night when the San Diego Padres (46-34, 25-18 away) visit the Los Angeles Dodgers (49-28, 23-12 home). The Dodgers lead these Padres by 4.5 games in this tight division. San Diego currently occupies the second Wild Card spot and are clear by four games.
Manny Machado, who missed a few weeks with injury, was having an MVP type season as he leads the Padres with a .324 batting average, 12 home runs and 46 RBIs. San Diego is hitting .241 and the pitchers recorded a 3.56 ERA and 1.16 WHIP.
Bet $10 Get $200
Bet $5 Win $200
Los Angeles has been balanced at the dish this season as Trea Turner leads the team with 57 RBIs and Freddie Freeman has a team high .307 batting average. Mookie Betts, who has been out since June 15th, leads the team with 17 home runs. The Dodgers are batting .252 and the pitching staff has combined for a 2.94 ERA and 1.10 WHIP.
Padres vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- San Diego are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games.
- San Diego are 1-14 SU in their last 15 games against LA Dodgers.
- San Diego are 1-7 SU in their last 8 games on the road.
- San Diego are 0-9 SU in their last 9 games when playing on the road against LA Dodgers.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of San Diego’s last 10 games against an opponent in the National League West Division.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of San Diego’s last 8 games played in July.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of LA Dodgers’ last 9 games.
- LA Dodgers are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Dodgers’ last 6 games against San Diego.
- LA Dodgers are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games at home.
- LA Dodgers are 9-0 SU in their last 9 games when playing at home against San Diego.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of LA Dodgers’ last 12 games against an opponent in the National League West Division.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Dodgers’ last 6 games played in July.
Read our in-depth review of BetMGM Sportsbook to learn more about a $1000 Risk Free first bet or Bet $10 Win $200 promotion.
Padres vs Dodgers Pick & Prediction
Last time out, Los Angeles took game three of this series, 7-2 Saturday night, to keep the four-game sweep alive. The Dodgers jumped all over San Diego early as they scored five runs in the first three innings and cruised the rest of the way.
Justin Turner, in the win, went 2-3 with one home run, two RBIs and two runs scored. In the loss, Luke Voit went 2-4 with one home run, one RBI and one run scored. Tyler Anderson improved to 9-1 and Yu Darvish dropped to 7-4 on the season.
Pitching Matchup: MacKenzie Gore (4-3, 3.34 ERA, 1.33 WHIP) vs Clayton Kershaw (5-2, 2.94 ERA, 1.10 WHIP)
The post San Diego Padres vs Los Angeles Dodgers Prediction 07/03/22 – Free MLB Picks appeared first on Against The Spread Betting Information, News, Sportsbook Reviews - ATS.io.