Feeling Neglected? Don't cry, shopgirl.
UPDATE!!! MY ARTICLES FOR WALTERFOOTBALL.COM AND BULLZ-EYE.COM HAVE BEEN LINKED BELOW. CHECK THEM OUT.
I’ve been busy. Like really busy. Like Bucky the Beaver at an all you can eat timber buffett. Yeah, like that.
Anyway, to prove my excuse’s validity, here’s a list of some things that have been going on.
1. Site overhaul. Draft Zoo is currently undergoing a rather substantial makeover. Have no fear, the current site will remain functional until the new site is up and ready. Shouldn’t be too long from now. The address will always be http://www.DraftZoo.com That just won’t ever change.
2. I have recently started blogging about the Draft for College Football News, or as it is now known, CFN.Scout.com. You can check out my first post about Physical Freaks and Stat Geeks by clicking this link. I’ll still be amping up the funny and frank at my own site, but if my smorgasbord of material at this venue doesn’t fully satiate your appetite, you can find some great digestif material over there.
3. I also recently did a preview of the New Names to Know for Florida Football 2009 for The Bleacher Report. Just click on this link to check that out. How cool will you look when you’re the only one at the water cooler who knows that Jaye Howard is the rookie leading the charge of Gators defensive tackles and not the latest crooner kicked off American Idol. Sam in accounting is gonna be super jealous.
4. I also have some articles coming out for Bullz-eye.com WHICH CAN BE FOUND HERE, WalterFootball.com WHICH CAN BE FOUND HERE, and ESPNtheMag.com. So keep your eyes peeled, and when the font hits the web, I’ll post the links so you can check them out. I’ll try not to keep you waiting.
5. Other than that, on an actual NFL Draft content related note, I’ll be posting about a million new pro day updates today. So come back in about an hour (it’s 12:20 Mountain time right now) and you can check it all out.
Thanks for your time.