People here in the states do not need an occasion to buy a heater. A heater is needed every day all year round and that is one of the foremost reasons why you need to choose a good heater. A heater is not one of those things that you buy every fortnight. When we invest in a heater we expect that we will get maximum usage out of it and that it will last us years before we even think of buying another one to replace it. And I don’t think there is anything wrong with that, we as consumers have certain kinds of rights and it is high time that we become aware of that.
- Rugged high-output portable, safe air heater with all-metal construction
- Safe, clean forced heat in seconds without dangerous fumes
- Sets up in seconds, just connect to 12 volt power and propane tank
- Compact size - everything stores and transports easily in included gear bag
- Connects easily to 5 gal. propane tanks
Zodi Outback Gear X-40 Hot Vent Tent Heater Review
When we are paying our hard earned money on something it better be the best. We realize that there are too many heaters in the market. So many that it might be intimidating and really confusing to choose just one out of a huge lot. It can be both tiring and daunting and also it can be a huge waste of your time. We don’t want you losing your precious time trying to find something you will be comfortable with. We have a recommendation for one of our favorite heaters. Don’t believe us? Well, you don’t have to, I will be listing all the features, pros and cons of the products so that next time you know exactly what to buy. We hope that you will find our recommendation helpful.
Features of Zodi Outback Gear X-40 Hot Vent Tent Heater
- It is a rugged high output portable air heater. This room heater is perfect if you want a compact yet efficient heater at the lowest possible price. You can dump this in any corner of your room and forget about it- it will do its job in time.
- Unlike other room heaters, pro tent heater keeps harmful elements like carbon mono oxide out of your houses and helping with a better living
- You can control the amount of warmth you want and set up your temperatures accordingly. It lets you choose between different heat settings according to your preference so that you are never too hot nor too cold.
- It has a stainless steel body, two metal input, and output pipes and also comes with air hoses and storage bags.
- It is a very intelligent and energy–efficient device that will minimize your power consumption a whole lot.
- You get a metal body and input and output hose for air to flow in and out.
- It is designed to work under unfavorable conditions and never compromising with its efficiency.
- The dimensions of this item are 23x 13x 13 inches and it weighs about 34 pounds, way lighter than any of the other room heaters in the market. And has a 12 v inline fan.
- This product is covered by a warranty period of 5 years over manufacturing defects and any basic dysfunction.
- This product is built to meet U.S. voltage requirements. And it runs on a battery of 12v.
- It can easily connect to 5-gallon propane tanks.
- It has a cool touch technology so that even if you touch this product while its running, you will not feel a thing, no heat no warmth. That is because it has an amazing insulation layer.
Pros of Zodi Outback Gear X-40 Hot Vent Tent Heater
- Setting up this device is a cakewalk. You need not have any high experience in electronics, we are sure that even a beginner can set it up.
- Every piece of this device is detachable and thus it is very easy to carry and handle all by it.
- If you want a heavy duty heater that will work amazingly under rough weather conditions this is the pick for you.
- There are little to no residue collection in the hose pipes.
- You can take this thing to camping trips and outdoor hikes. You can also use it inside your tent without the fear of fire or any other possible danger.
Cons of Zodi Outback Gear X-40 Hot Vent Tent Heater
- It does not have a built-in thermostat unlike many of its counterparts.
- The used storage bags can be a choking hazard for children. The manufacturer provides a disclaimer for parents saying that this device might be a potential danger to their children.
- There are many cheaper options available in the market and this product is surely no friend of your finances.
- Users have complained that the heat controller is not too responsive and could have been better considering the price they are paying for it.
The post Zodi Outback Gear X-40 Hot Vent Tent Heater Review appeared first on Crow Survival.