|Chelsea players celebrate Pedro's goal against Bournemouth at Stamford Bridge in Premier League match on 1 September 2018. Photo credit: Getty Images|
Chelsea made it four wins from four Premier League games under Maurizio Sarri after goals by substitute Pedro and Eden Hazard helped them beat Bournemouth.
Chelsea beat Bournemouth 2-0 to make it four wins from four Premier League matches under Maurizio Sarri as substitute Pedro and Eden Hazard led them to victory.
Eddie Howe had set up his team defensively to frustrate the hosts before Pedro scored seven minutes after he came on for Willian.
Hazard doubled the lead with a good finish from a tight angle, here are six things we learnt as Chelsea continue to grow into Sarri's style:
1. Giroud should be starting ahead of Morata as his hold up play is better and he can play in the runners in Sarri's system. Maybe his lack of pace is a problem for Maurizio Sarri's pressing but he offers more than Morata for now.
2. Pedro is perfect for Sarri's philosophy, direct and clinical. Deserves a permanent starting shirt till his form drops.
3. Marcos Alonso's positioning and composure in the final third will keep him in the team despite his defensive flaws.
4. Ruben Loftus-cheek looked good in his cameo with his driving runs and positioning between the lines. Though he has to improve his defensive awareness and sharpness as he almost cost the team late in the game.
5. David Luiz lack of concentration is a huge worry for this current side, better teams will target him when we face them. I don't think he can improve on that at this point, after years of playing and he still seems like a time bomb defensively during games.
6. Eden Hazard needs to shoot more, hopefully, Sarri can tell him to do that when he is in position, he seems to find the net whenever he decides to shoot in the box. It was a good strike with his wrong foot to score Chelsea's second against Bournemouth today.
This post first appeared on Footballnus | Latest Football News, Live Football, Football Betting Tips, Football Transfers, please read the originial post: here