The sixth-ranked Houston Cougars will try to bounce back from a tough loss when they host the Cincinnati Bearcats on Sunday in an American Athletic Conference matchup.
The Cougars (17-3, 11-3) dropped a 68-63 decision to unranked Wichita State on Thursday, falling a game behind the Shockers atop the AAC standings.
The Cougars are a 13-point favorite in the latest Cincinnati vs. Houston odds from William Hill Sportsbook, and the over-under for total points scored is 135.5.
Over the past four-plus years, the proprietary computer model has generated an impressive profit of over $2,200 for $100 players on its top-rated College Basketball picks against the spread.
The Cougars run a guard-heavy lineup led by Quentin Grimes , who scores 16.7 points and pulls down 6.3 rebounds per game.
The Bearcats have strong leadership in guards Keith Williams , the leading scorer at 14.1 points per game, and David DeJulius, who averages a team-high 4.7 assists.
- How and what to watch for Cincinnati vs. No. 6 HoustonDraftKings Nation
- Houston vs Cincinnati: College Basketball Betting Lines, Odds and Trends – February 21, 2021TheLines.com
- John Brannen wants to see same 'Cincinnati tough' from Bearcats at No. 6 Houston on SundayCincinnati.com
- Cincinnati vs Houston Picks and OddsSports Betting Dime
- Houston Picks Off Cincinnati for Fifth Straight WinOfficial athletic site of University of Houston
- Houston vs Cincinnati College Basketball Picks, Odds, Predictions 2/21/21Sports Chat Place
- Cincinnati vs Houston Prediction, College Basketball Game PreviewCollege Football News
- Cincinnati vs. Houston, 2/21/21 College Basketball Betting PredictionsTheSpread.com
- Cincinnati vs. Houston line, picks: Proven computer model releases picks for AAC college basketball battleSportsLine