There are ten weeks left for the year to end and just like that we’ve become lost souls swimming our own fish bowls yearning to get out into the ocean.
We have to stop ourselves from snapping at our significant others,try hard to not lose patience with our kids, or with the elderly who suddenly insist that they want to step out or a walk...How this pandemic has changed us…
Whoever says breakups are easy hasn’t stalked their high school crush on Facebook or searched for them in Insta and then drowned their sorrows in forbidden amber liquids...
I looked up my childhood crush and smiled at the pictures he had uploaded (hashtag ‘bachpan’) when I watched the pangs of first love and the first heartbreak.
And that years down the line, all that planning and saving will be for nothing because one partner realises that they have just ended up building a golden cage for themselves instead of flying away to freedom.
By the time you read this, Amazon Prime will also be ready to share from its treasure trove five stories shot during the pandemic from the point of view of five wonderful directors.
- Thank God Social Distance Is SadVulture
- Netflix's Social Distance anthology series is innovative but not a must-watchNetflix Life
- Asante Blackk On 'Social Distance,' Social Justice, & How Art Creates Change — EXCLUSIVEElite Daily
- Who is the actress that plays Paola on Netflix's Social Distance?Looper
- "Social Distance": The Netflix Show Created Entirely In Quarantine!Young Hollywood
- Netflix's 'Social Distance' Anthology Series Starring Oscar Nunez – Behind The ScenesDaily Soap Dish
- 'Social Distance' captures the pain and humor of quarantineUConn Daily Campus
- Please put pandemic-themed shows on lockdownEW.com
- How George Floyd's Murder Changed the Finale of Netflix's 'Social Distance'Variety