Allegedly leaked pictures appeared online yesterday, but the team would not confirm or deny them.
Falcons owner Arthur Blank wrote a letter to the ticket holders addressing the unrest with the team that saw many of them stay away from the home games last season.
The Falcons have been working with Nike on the new design for the past two seasons and have received player and fan feedback, the team said in a news release.
“The Falcons have a proud tradition of bringing people and communities together from all walks of life, and our shared passion for winning football helps fuel this team,” Blank said.
“As I stated when I purchased the Falcons in 2002, my promise remains the same: to bring a championship team to both our city and our community — on and off the field.”
The Falcons now have eight different color combinations, including the current throwback version paying homage to the 1966 team and a new “Rise Up” alternate uniform.
- Back to black: Falcons break out new uniformsESPN
- New Atlanta Falcons uniforms: yea or nay?Yahoo Sports
- Falcons join NFC South rival Buccaneers in unveiling new NFL uniforms for 2020CBSSports.com
- Falcons go back to black, pay homage to team's history and Atlanta with new uniformsFOX 5 Atlanta
- Falcons unveil new uniformsNBCSports.com
- Falcons unveil new uniforms after early leakDraftKings Nation
- Falcons unveil new uniforms early after Tuesday leaksThe Falcoholic
- Atlanta Falcons Unveil New Uniforms, and Fans Chime InPopCulture.com
- Atlanta Falcons Owner Arthur Blank Starts $1 Million Fund To Help Workers Impacted By The Coronavirus CrisisThe Daily Caller