Known as the Pink Moon, this month's big luminary is also a Supermoon, which means it'll be shining in all its glory from a closer proximity to the earth than usual — which subsequently makes its lunar energy even more powerful.
April's full supermoon will rise in the justice-oriented, balance-seeking sign of Libra, so this is a good time to examine your one-on-one, interpersonal relationships — and this applies to business partnerships, friendships, and our significant others alike.
"Emerald promotes friendship, balance between partners, and is particularly known for providing domestic bliss, contentment and loyalty," wrote Crystal Vaults on its site .
On the night of the full moon, print a photo that depicts an image of goddess Venus or her symbol, or choose another talisman that represents her.
Pink opal in particular is helpful in connecting us lovingly with the Earth's spirit, and it's useful in working with the elements of both water and fire — a stone of balance indeed, with a fiery edge that aligns perfectly with Aries season , too.
"It is beneficial in negotiations, diplomatic missions, arbitration and other forms of communication between disharmonious people, allowing disparate energies to move into resonance and find a common frequency."
- Look up and enjoy tonight's April Supermoon!positivelyosceola.com
- How the moon phases in April 2020 will affect your star signVogue Australia
- Astrology for Feminists: Week of Dec. 11-18Wear Your Voice
- 3 Full Supermoon In Libra Rituals To Do On April 8 For Positivity & Balance, According To AstrologyYourTango
- Every Full Moon In 2020 (& Their Dates) ExplainedTheTalko.com