There might not be any action this week at Augusta National during what would've been Masters week, but defending champion Tiger Woods still put on his green jacket and hosted his Champions Dinner alongside his family "quarantine style."
The coronavirus has sidelined this year's tournament until November , but no Masters week in April, no problem for Woods.
He posted this photo on Twitter and Instagram showcasing a table setting centered around his trophy while spending quality time with children Sam and Charlie and girlfriend Erica Herman.
“Being born and raised in SoCal, having fajitas and sushi was a part of my entire childhood, and I'm going back to what I had in 2006,” Woods said.
“So, we'll have steak and chicken fajitas, and we'll have sushi and sashimi out on the deck, and I hope the guys will enjoy it.”
It’s unclear what he did serve his family on Tuesday night, but seeing Tiger in his (fifth) green jacket again gave us a smile we all needed.
- Tiger Woods enjoys Masters Champions Dinner 'quarantine style'ESPN
- What's in a name? At the Masters, more than you know, including a Lion and a TigerGolfDigest.com
- Tiger Woods hosts Master Champions dinner — from homeWXYZ
- New date, no problem: homeowners start accommodating for fall MastersWRDW-TV
- Tiger Woods winning last year's Masters was a great moment. Will coronavirus ever allow for a follow-up?TCPalm
- Gary Player: Golf must split to rein in professionalsThe Times
- Golf Central Podcast: On the ground covering Tiger's historic Masters winYahoo Sports
- Menus for Masters Champions dinnerPGA TOUR/Perform Media
- The Masters in November is better than no Masters at allSacramento Bee