Kevin Garnett still carries hard feelings toward Minnesota Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor after an acrimonious split in 2016.
According to the 15-time All-Star, Taylor worked out an arrangement with former coach Flip Saunders for Garnett to join the team's front office and/or ownership group after he retired.
Saunders died of lymphoma in 2015, and Garnett said Taylor backed out of the deal.
Although Garnett spent parts of 14 seasons with the Timberwolves (1995-2007, 2014-16), he said he is "not entertaining" the idea of the club retiring his No.
Two, (Taylor's) getting pressure from a lot of fans and, I guess, the community there," Garnett said.
Garnett averaged 17.8 points, 10 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game in a 21-year career with the Timberwolves, Celtics and Brooklyn Nets .
- Kevin Garnett calls Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor a 'snake'CBSSports.com
- Hall of Fame inductee Kevin Garnett is absolutely not on good terms with Timberwolves owner Glen TaylorNew York Daily News
- Kevin Garnett dismisses talk of Wolves retiring his number, says he 'won't forgive' team ownerESPN
- Kevin Garnett on Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor: 'I don't do business with snakes'USA TODAY
- Celtics legend Kevin Garnett rips T-Wolves owner in candid interviewYahoo Sports
- Kevin Garnett: Should've joined Paul Pierce & Ray Allen sooner, would've probably won 3-4 titlesYahoo Sports
- Kevin Garnett Blasts Timberwolves Owner Glen Taylor as 'Snake Motherf—er'PopCulture.com
- Kevin Garnett doesn't want his jersey retired in Minnesota, and it's because of the team ownerFor The Win
- Kevin Garnett not interested in retired T-wolves jersey: 'I don't do business with snakes'Yahoo Sports