Set to Drake’s 2018 track “Nonstop,” the short but hilarious video opens with Alex filming Jennifer in a mirror as she twerks it out in a fitted white dress and silver-buckled Gucci Marmont belt.
As she turned around to give us a full look at her ensemble — which included a flirty key-hole cut-out at the back of her dress, chic bun and her go-to hoop earrings — the video totally changed gears!
Giving his best duck lip, A-Rod struggled to contain the laughs as he began to smirk near the end — and honestly, we don’t know how Jennifer kept a straight face.
The cherry on top was Jennifer in Alex’s outfit, which included a Brooks Brothers-esque navy blue blazer, white button down, aviator shades and chino pants.
The song initially went viral when his album Scorpion dropped back in 2018, but has been making the rounds again thanks to TikTok (and Elizabeth Warren on SNL ).
“Get it bro!” Lenny Kravitz wrote, followed by Mario Lopez who posted the Spanish word “Orale!” (which translates to, “Get it homey!”).
- 'Truly blessed': A-Rod shares snap of fiancee JLo and blended family as he gushes about 'fabulous women in my life ...Daily Mail
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez Planning a Movie Together?Demotix.com
- Did Jennifer Lopez And Alex Rodriguez Get Married In Mexico?Gossip Cop
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez meet de Blasio family over drinksnypost.com
- The details of the wedding of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez revealMatzav Review
- Jennifer Lopez & Alex Rodriguez Post Drake TikTok Challenge: Watch – Hollywood NewsScoop Square24
- Not in a rush to get married: Jennifer LopezGlobal News Hut (press release)
- Jennifer Lopez spoke about relations with the daughters of the groomThe Gal Times (blog)