Remember a couple of weeks ago when we talked about to Super Smash Bros. Melee rules change all the time?
But the shorthand is that the Ice Climbers have a move that basically gives you an infinite combo that you can't really break out of.
And if you're caught in it long enough, the damage that can be added to your character is basically infinite until your opponent decides to let go of you for the final blow.
He can also teach you how to play Star Trek chess, be your Mercy on Overwatch, recommend random cool music, and goes rogue in D&D.
He also enjoys standup comedy, Let's Play videos and trying new games, along with hundreds of other geeky things that can't be covered in a single paragraph.
Follow @TheGavinSheehan on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Vero, for random pictures and musings.
- Smash World Tour Tournament Series Will Feature 25 Events And A $250000 Prize PoolTheGamer
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighters Pass Vol. 2 character predictionsApp Trigger
- Super Smash Bros. Melee Ice Climbers Wobbling Banned in UKGame Rant
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Guide To Competitive SmashScreen Rant
- Tremendous Smash Bros. Final: Information To Aggressive SmashMarket Research Writeup